ぼくの日記

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

始めました!

Inspired by Azareal, and his experience as a JET (Japan Exchange and Teaching Program) which is really "floored" me with every single post, it somehow struck me that take every minute details in your pathetic, mundane and predictable life and blow it out of proportion and garnish it with a bit of humor, I'm sure someone out there would really be entertained and find joy reading it...

Hi I'm Kei, starting this very moment, this blog would serve as a place for me to rant and rave about issues been bugging me in my life, either big or small, international or domestic, public or private.

And hope this could be a clandestine for fellow bloggers and friends to share some views and give me some advices along the way.

Most crucially I hope my blog could actually help bring a chuckle or 2 to you as well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home