ぼくの日記

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

The storm doesn't wash away the tension

Yokoso okyasama,

6th March 2005,
The beginning of this little journey of mine...
There has been a storm encompassing the entire island of Singapore...
It's freezing in the laboratory I was in the entire afternoon but what is more chilly was the tension created between me and my co-worker...
We haven't been talking for like a couple of days now.

He once described himself as an introvert thus not able to initiate a conversation freely (I would call it enclosed)...
The thing is that we cannot click at all, in any aspects, and we would only pass communicate on professional level, which is fine by me...
The last time we actually had a casual conversation I told him I was going to Japan for a leisure vacation, he said there might be terrorists there!!
Talking about wet blanket...

Basically I find a lot of negativity hidden within the little words emitted through his vocal chords, and his fave topic happens to be the army, and I was totally nonchalant...

We just are like opposite poles not able to attract , parallel line that would never cross...

But I do respect his working attitude and utmost professionalism...sigh more about him soon I guess

Japanese word of the day: 伝える ~tsu-ta-e-ru~ (Communicate) ...Obviously not one word that is found in the dictionary between me and my co-worker

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home