ぼくの日記

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

The Joke that Played on me

1st April 2009, Wednesday

April's Fool and the biggest joke seemed to be played on me.
The recent spate of miserable weather, extreme heat and humidity concoction with showers making things worse see a hike in people down with the flu.
The missus and myself jumped on the bandwagon and after struggling to contain the flu and grogginess yesterday, I felt I just need a a good sleep at home today...so MC it is.

Today also marked the first day we had to utilise the gym up the hill... Pretty sad about the previous one since I had been hitting it for 4 years now and then it was gone..bummer
Thought it was an April Fool joke but obviously it isn't.

Karen flew off to Seoul for her usual April spring break and she must have hoped the whole court fracas with her beloved Korean megastar, Rain was a joke as well.

The biggest joke for me today was sitting uncomfortably in Hougang stadium, slightly feverish as my imuune system tries to win the battle against the virus and witnessed a torrid display for my home team....just kill my day

Japanese word of the day: 冗談 (Joke) Any joke played on you today?

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home