ぼくの日記

Thursday, April 07, 2005

Better of 2 Evils

I like that quote, it's also the title of a song by Marilyn Manson, but that's another story altogether...

Anyway just like to write a note about myself, before I went on lambasting about every god damn issue that is putting me down or perhaps offending people unintentionally or with full purpose...
Feel free to rebuke if you may, you have your rights anyway

Personally I'm a very candid person and straight to the point.
I rarely like to do stuffs with full pretenses and will actually vent out my dismay when pushed to the limit (with is not too far by the way). This perhaps is my downfall in most cases as I am viewed as a weak person unable to deal with pressure or adversity...

Which is true by the way so bite me!

I'm a what you say a mummy's boy and perhaps a daddy's boy as well. I'm remotely independent, thus I envision living with my parents till old age even after I'm married with kids.

You might really look down on me now and spit on my pathetic soul but everyone has his/her own way of living isn't it so?
At least I am financially independent and not relying my parents' for allowance dough since I've graduated at the age of 23 (ouch*)

I love to belittle and bash myself as a useless piece of scum in this society, and quoting Vince McMahon of WWE, "a stain in the society's underwear"... I had days when I felt really pathetic... especially my JC days which I would dig out and lament once a while.

But after NS, I feel it's time to resurrect from the ashes and become a brand new man (wuss) as I embarked by college life which was really colorful and when my "hunting season" actually went on full scale...heehee

Now as a full fledge working adult, I feel life has nothing there to be achieved except living in a stable, predictable way as we all prepare ourselves for armageddon/ end of the world...

Well since life is starting to get so still that Aedes mosquitoes will start breeding on it, people would start to take up courses to enrich themselves and increase their own personal value, at the same time heeding the government's advice... However 2 points:
1) Courses need a lot of money.
2) I'm too lazy and too smart not to get myself embroiled in something I would regret and totally not passionate about.

For me a degree is for me to get a decent job, so that my life can be ok...
I never foresee myself becoming really successful entrepreneur or top earning managing director of a famous MNC...
I'm actually pretty much satisfy with my life so far... working 9 to 5, 5 days a week, and no worries about bringing work home so that I can indulge myself in my gogglebox and internet..
And even allow me to keep an updated blog like this
Maybe this blog could actually become as popular as Mr Brown or Xiaxue, but it would never meant to be that way since Kei supposed to be your average beta male type, keeping a very low profile away from all the attention, glamour and hounding from the police or even the IRA...
Then again it would be good that "Crocodile" (Not Lacoste) underwear would ask me to endorse their latest summer collection and I would have an opportunity to take celebrity photos with my idols like Celest, Linda, Joanna, Ah Nan, Taufik, Tau gua, Tofu, Tau Suan and of cos Taupok!

*ahem* Back to my very first point, if I happen to offend anyone unintentionally (of course with intentions lah, who am I kidding) through the course of my ranting, I would apologise beforehand, I'm simply void of any basic tact; of course you can call me names whatsoever, which should really highlight the level of maturity you handle stuff..

But then if you are those no-good-SOB as I mentioned you are, please take a number and join me in the bandwagon to hell...seeya!

1 Comments:

  • WOW WWE The Most Powerful World wrestling Entertainment for free, Geez this is cool!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home