ぼくの日記

Friday, June 22, 2007

July Beckons...

22nd June 2007, Friday

Nearing knock off time in the office for a rather prompt week at work...Last evening, I was just remembering Monday like it was yesterday...yikes...time really does flies... for the note I am already 1 year at my current workplace and it seems like yesterday when Italy pipped France as the World Cup champions...

While the overall personnel at work changed a little, something remains stubbornly the same... Shitty Green....
I was caught unaware and unguarded while scanning some samples when he "requested" I complete his current project by next week when the scheduled due date would be at least a week later...
It could be because my blabbermouth spilled the fact that I was ahead of my schedule that led him to push me further...crikeys...
However there were some loose ends to tie concerning poor results which led a crossfire of sort between him and my supervisor, who was slowly recovering from a flu and reverting to her usual voice rather than the sexier version earlier in the week...
Once it can be tough working under a rather unreasonable boss (much like Michael Scott from Dundle Mufflin Scranton branch), but you just gotta react to it, afterall he will be the one approving the appraisals i.e the bonus and the pay increment come every May....
Next Friday would be a treat for the entire crew to commemorate KM's depature in July and as expected from his usual antics, he pulled one on BY who announced to the entire department by claiming he never agreed to pay in the first place...
We still are adamant to create a big hole his enormous pocket comes next Friday at California Pizza Kitchen

Finally done with the IPT and I doubt I will see Khatib camp (despite just a stone throw away) till 2008 and I did put in a slightly better IPPT results after the program which still translate to failure nonetheless...
My obsessions for "The Office" grew more and more after being in the midst of Season 2 marathon though I feel Season 3 might pipped its predecessor in terms of comedic value but still the series is gold, so go catch it if you haven't already...
Now I had managed to amass the webisodes which featured the accounting trio investigating on a missing account, the famous deleted scenes only retracted from the official station webpage and the British version which inspired the US and other versions of course...I might see where this obsession might take me...
My previous infatuation for "Heroes" might restore with news from Foo that the crew might be embarking on a world tour to promote the DVD with Singapore been included as one of the stop...woohoo!

July should brings a lot of changes to our lives...GST increase is of course on top of the agenda and the 2% increase should see many trying to scrimp a bit..I am considering in curbing my purchase for figurines, actually more like the current line-up barely perk my interest these days... My main concern would be all the traveling fee if we do go ahead with the autumn trip to Hokkaido... Tay-chan messaged me that the yen had drop below the 1.24 mark yesterday...all the more reason to change some yen...
It may some foolish to stock up on foreign currency with such unpredictable world but for myself who knew the yen would be put in good usage with further trips on the horizon, I feel the choice might be justifiable...
It seems like my sister and his beau would be changing some as well, for they are hyped up for the trip itself which is a season away...

July also spells quite a few changes in administrative practises at work which may affect everyone, ultimately led to a distaste but we just had to conform...In front of the beeline would be His Beautiness who kept complaining that his work had been stacked up to his neck when we found him always affixed in his workstation which might shifted to the office itself in the near future..

I would be obliging a request from my missus to accompany to Sunway Lagoon in Malaysia for a carnival of sort organized by her sideline on the 1st Sunday of July.
She promised that it would just for fun and no brainwashing into her "cult", so I agreed to come...
Then again when I informed her of the fact that NEWS will be holding a concert in Taipei, Taiwan later this year, she went ballistic and insist on attending since it is remote to get tickets for concert in Japan itself and with her contacts, she might just be able to get her hand on the concert in Taipei..
Once again I mentioned to her if she could get them I would follow her miles northwards to Taiwan..it's madness...thinking I might have plunged myself in hordes of screaming Johnnies fangirls but then since it is J-pop artistes it's fine..I quite enjoy songs from NEWS myself (especially they did "Sayendeo" for a One Piece movie)...
This directs to the point that we would be heading for Taiwan just for the concert as I do not want to waste too much time in that place (see my ICT in Kao-hsiung)
Then again I am also the one that travel all the way to Tokyo just for a toy exhibition, so nothing is too absurd in my case...

Speaking of traveling, Mom is now on the way to Bangkok with my aunt and cousin, hope she'll have a great time...which I am not having for once again (think 3rd time now) I had forgotten to pull out my bunch of keys from my cabinet when I was retrieving my bag...
Without Mom at home and the rest of the family on returning from work very late into 7 plus, I was stranded by my void deck for an hour or so...Thank goodness I had my NDS with me...

Japanese word of the day: 不合理 (Unreasonable) Hey he is not an American for nothing...no wonder they call them Damn Tankees...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home