ぼくの日記

Friday, January 13, 2006

Got My Mind on the Weekends

13th January 2006, Friday

What a taboo thing happened on this Friday the 13th...
For the past week or so, it had been raining relentlessly and the climate reached an all time cool yesterday especially last evening and this morning it was equally chilly..so i decided to wear a long sleeve shirt which would rarely see the day under the hot sun...
For that reason alone, the sky opened up and the sun which had been AWOL for a while is back with a vengeance, meaning I would be sweating my ass off for the entire day with that shirt...VOODOO ah!

As mentioned on the title I really had weekend on my mind...which would start off this evening...
I would watch some animes such as the 1 hour special for "Bleach" and of course the "Yoshitsune" series I had completed downloading whatever episodes available as well as the new Shingo from SMAP vehicle with a parody of one of the all time Chinese literature, "Journey to the West", "Saiyuuki".. My version is a high definition one but without subtitles (i.e. raw) therefore I need to try to comprehend as much as I could with my limited command of Japanese..However with the likes of Shingo, Itoh Atsushi (Densha Otoko) and Uchimura Teruyoshi (from Bus Stop), I'm sure I would understand very well...

Then there is of course the concluding parts to the SMAPXSMAP 10th anniversary special which I had been waiting for in a while...

The weekend would be blitzed with my new soccer management craze as my Barcelona embarked on winning as many titles as they are capable of...however I had to do without my prodigial alter ego who is ineligible for even the 'B' team as he is still way too young...bummer...

As the Muslims proceed to Mecca for pilgrimage I am in dire needs to go for mine at La Tendo with a thirst for new collections, that is if you can pry me off my PC as I may be staunchly addicted to the game...

This afternoon as I hit the gym, I had a satisfying 6km jog till there was this bald gay who had been mingling with some of his auntie colleagues, giving them instructions how to operate the various equipments but time and again would throw glances at me...feeling queasy especially been targeted by bald, sissy-boys....

During lunch, had a chat with Zhiyue's boyfriend who is a fellow lab biologist here, working under the renowned slave-driver who had a turnover rate so high for lab biologists over the year, he put the trigger-happy handphone changing Ah Lians to shame...
I could feel he is slightly driven insane with all the demands of his boss that he still needed to come back over weekends and public holidays to deliver the results needed if not he would be in for for a scathing berate from his boss...

Poor chap which makes me appreciate my job so much more, however didn't take me long enough to mince my words and condemn about the wage package offered here...

Talking about wage, today's PAY DAY....since 15th falls on a Sunday
What a great way to start to a beautiful weekend!


Japanese word of the day: 週末(Weekend)Counting down the minutes to knock off!

1 Comments:

  • Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    By Blogger Dr Purva Pius, at 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home