ぼくの日記

Wednesday, April 20, 2005

A woeful error

20th April 2005, Wednesday

Midweek blues compunded by the fact that I actually got high on anticipation over a game I actually bought wrongly.. here's the gist of the whole case...
When I inserted the disc for installation, I notice the name Championship Manager and the distinctive Eidos label which in the past should be a norm since Eidos is the official distributor...

However I was puzzled on the fact that the official patch from Sports Interactive could not be installed and reflected the error message that there's no Football Manager 2005 been installed..

wait a minute... Foot..ball...Man.....NOOOOOoooo!

I had forgotten about the fact that Eidos upon falling out with S.I. develop their omni-best seller CM series... without S.I., the gameplay and the database just lack that usual bite that got me hook..
I do like the fact that you could do all the options for your squad while the game is in continuation, sure cuts down plenty of waiting time

anyway I bidded for the actual FM 2005, and hope it arrives soon

Back at work, still recovering from the repurcussions of the discontinuation of our usual purification kit and we managed to find other alternatives, and this time got the girls to help...
seems like JxMMy D has turned our lab into a jazz lounge for the entire day..Norah Jones, Micheal Buble, Jaime Cullen, Laura Figi...I never expect that kind of cultured attribute exist within him..

The German collaboraters of ours who we had found to be an item not too long back hit us straight in the face with a pregancy news which was evident yesterday as we spotted the lady with an inflated tummy, fleshier bum and increased bustline.... and no they are not married yet, but going to anyway...

One co-worker who had a leg predicament a month back staggered back to extend his hospitalisation leave which was exceeded to further to June... he whined that it was really boring imprisoned at home, how I wish to be in his shoes, cos I got way too many stuffs to do at home...man I am woefully domesticated....

well now just gonna wait patiently for my FM 2005

Japanese word of the day:失望 ~shi-tsu-bou~ (disappoinment) Can blame anyone but myself to not check things out properly



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home