ぼくの日記

Saturday, June 04, 2005

Novocaine for my soul....

4th June 2005, Saturday

Been a pretty frenzy Friday thus not be able to do an entry yesterday

2nd day with JxMMy on leave, and today our supervisor shed some light about his urgent leave...it seems like his wife has been pregnant but due to poor health, got admitted to hospital for treatment, sounds pitiful and the girls felt that now the least-favoured supervisor's intention of spreading this piece of info was to darw some empathy on JxMMy which really further sickened them...

For the rest of the day I was very much caught up with the running of the service and it's those clueless people have to wait till the final day of the work week to send in all their samples....

I did get off work slightly before 5 as I made my way to La Tendo... actually just wanted to interchange the next DVD box-set for "One Piece: The Animation" from Eng Keong but was pleasantly notified that there's a last minute shipment of toys, which does help curbed my "withdrawal syndrome"... Well since I won't be hitting by the store today, so I stayed a little overtime there before journey back home, weary, drowsy and famished....

My usual forum Katoots tried to break a record for most no. of users logging into the fourm as one go which we held last June at 98..but all we could only conjure up 86 people that's all

Got a bit fustrated now that my connection got really slow and some usual webpages could not be log into.... maybe just stay off internet for the rest of the day; and indulge in endless hours of Football Manager...

Japanese word of the day: いそがし~i-so-ga-shi~ (busy) was pretty occupied yesterday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home