ぼくの日記

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Get Things Going...

25th October 2005, Tuesday

Got to work slightly earlier in order to avoid that wretched situation yesterday as well as helping YM with the project as she really needs in during the early hour before the attachment students arrive...

She gives me an exclusive news about her which she told me not to disclose, so I shall keep to my words, but looking at the fact that she surely miss BY's presence at work and complains now and then about how inflexible the job routine can be these days, one could easily postulate what she would do...

Finally my domain under Connect Internet after I called to enquire about the delay of the activation e-mail been sent to me. Although it might take a day or two for my domain name to be resolved, I think I would be pretty busy both at home and at work, whenever free time available to upload all my stuff to this new domain...getting excited over it...

Spent the whole of last evening, rearranging the repertoire of mp3s I have in my iPod and boy I must say 15GB is really not enough for me. I had to remove some older tracks which I did not even have back-up data to accomodate some new J-Pop tracks which i had acquired for the last few weeks and it really take awhile to search for what songs I would be interested in and what I would not touch for once on my playlist. All the arranging really spent my entire Monday evening...

The finale for "Densha Otoko" is out and can't wait to watch the happy ending, hopefully with a twist as we will watch how Saori forgives Tusyoshi for disclosing their entire tale on the BBS which at first really irks her. Then of course the sleaze part is whether Kazuya would actually hook out with Saori's mom who went in her place for the arranged marriage meeting....SLEAZZZYYYY...
Now I just wish they would post the special episode as well....

Well latest update on my wedding thingie as overheard from my mom's conversation with my aunt on the phone was that the date would be finalised only when the parents from both sides meet and talk about the little issues like dowry and whatever the female party would wanna swindle..I mean demand from the groom's end... so we'll wait and see for the actual date to begin the preparation process...
Japanese word of the day: ~i-ki-ma-sho~ (Let's Go/Proceed!) to do stuff you wanted to do badly...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home