ぼくの日記

Thursday, October 20, 2005

All Lined Up.. Revisited

20th October 2005, Thursday

Let us take a peek of my agenda of stuff to complete within this time period...

Last evening was really a great accomplishment on my side, as despite in a half-groggy state, I managed to finish the entire "Gundam Seed" anime series (perhaps that's the reason for being groggy).. well the climax was really something I must say but the deaths of several key characters put me off and Kira Yamato, the lead guy was the next biggest whiner in the anime scene since Shinji of "Neo Genesis Evangelion"... oh yeah his supposedly twin sister just wanna hook up with any man available as well, that slut...

I am also on the verge of completing me travel video project. I had managed to encode the 3 parts of my tour video into DVD formats, and by burning them on DVD media this evening I can put that chapter to a close.
I must say I think I had improved once more in my editing (and of course the nice songs that accompanied the images played a big part) but the video shooting is still appalling and a serious warning to future viewers, to bring along sea-sick pills or baff-bags, cos you never know when you will really get nausceous.
I am also somewhat disappointed with the contents of our video, which can be a bore at times... so prepare some fluffy pillow as well to doze on while watching it

With that 2 aside I pretty much had covered some of the stuffs I had set myself out to accomplish and I should be acquiring my web host account latest before the weekend (a pretty good deal from Connect Internet which offers 1GB of space for just $9.95 per month, as I always felt 500MB is a bit of a constraint and some of more attractives offers for 500MB is just $2 shy of this offer. Of course I would have to foot $19 more for the domain name and $20 for a one-time setup cost)
If that is coming in place I should be able to upload my online travelogue for everyone's viewing pleasure (which should be a wee bit more interesting than the video I swear)

I can then also start to update on my toys collection which I had been longing to do for now and that "golden week" in early November which I had 3 full days of rest before my in-camp training should serve as an excellent buffer for me to do much uploading...getting all upbeat just visualising it

The last part of my agenda was preparing for my wedding and if you ahd read the earlier posts this week, that was well in place and need a serious talk with my bride of course on this weekend... alot boils down on whether she would be happy about all the arrangements, so she ought to make some crucial decisions.
Japanese word of the day: 完成した~kan-sei-shi-ta~(Completed) Please don't ask me to complete the sequel to "Gundam Seed", the famous "Destiny"...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home