ぼくの日記

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Cranky

22nd February 2006, Wednesday

For no apparent reason, I'm suffering from a bout of crankiness this midweek...
Not really mood swing nor anything serious bothering me, just not myself this day starting from the morning which is servely affecting my work momentum...
The "white elephant" equipment was down for oracular reason and I managed to find out that 2 tiny droplets of water was hindering the entire functioning of the robot and got that rectified but by then a lot of precious time was lost when I could be diverting focus on something else.

I then realised that I had left my keys stuck on my cabinet for like 2-3 hours without my realization... the valuable stuffs such as my lunchbox (with my lunch of course), my sharp-pointed end comb, my mouth refreshner and most importantly my well-scarred iPod, "Poddy" could have been stolen...

I had wished for a breather to update my webpage which had been stagnant since last afternoon but a lot of intermittent interruptions was invading my zone the entire morning...

YM e-mailed us from work to whether meet-up for a lunch during the weekend, most probably to shared her woes or excitements of the new workplace..but she had crossed the boundary for 2 "No-no"s of mine (by the way I had at least 2795646476 of those)..
1stly, she wanted lunch on Saturday while Saturday is strictly for religious pilgrimage, though this Saturday I had a date with my lass to Robinson to check out a mattress made of diamonds...
2ndly, she suggested Sakae Sushi..seriously I had given up the idea of eating this Japanese cuisine locally when the standard is not even close to what I can whet my tastebuds for in Japan, and of the lot Sakae is apparently the worst for me...

After a good run in the gym, i felt rejuvenated but still was not to my usual performance, kinda looking for knocking off so that I could vamoose my way down to La Tendo to check on their haul from the Wonder Festival....

Japanese phase of the day: 私は自分自身ない~watashi wa jibun jisei nai~ (I am not myself) But I am sure I am no JxMMy neither


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home