ぼくの日記

Monday, February 06, 2006

Me, The Grouch

6th February 2006, Monday

What supposed to be a nice dinner with the family with extra-commendable delicacies from my Mom with a savory fruit-"Yu Shen" and more shark's fin to mark perhaps the end of the New Year celebration in my family ended in me without any warning, throwing a pique which really irked my lass, got myself all drench in a cold, windy night as I sent her home and badly short of sleep which resulted in me creeping out of the warmth of my bed at around 6.30 in the morning.

I think it was down to fatigue that innoculated such grouchiness which kind of exploded out of proportions when I kept insisting my lass who is drowsy herself to stay over (sort of like a tit for a tac for what happened the evening before). So I wasn't too happy to force myself from my sleep to send her back despite her insistence that she could go back on her own...
Well no excuses but I can be an @$$hole at times...

Well as mentioned went out with CS yesterday as he drove me in his new family saloon, a chrome greyish-blue Nissan Sunny as two of Singapore's worst topographer actually tried to figure out how to find the shortest route to Sim Lim from Yishun.
Along the way, CS hurled a question which he had in fact asked me months before over the phone about whether I ever doubt that I would be too hasty to make my choice of marrying my lass as she might not be the one...
It led on to the fact his relationship with QTee is definitely on the rocks and showing signs of breaking apart...
She needs a lot of love from him: he needs a lot of love for himself...
She wants to settle down; he just wants to have more time playing games...
She felt he has lost the "sense of security" she once envisioned in him; he gets tired to squirm his way out of everything...
I don't know but seems like my buddy seems to have second thoughts about whether to salvage his relationship and seriously I had only seen his lass for like once and couldn't pass an accurate statement on her; and I for one is advocating for a long running relationship which involves a lot of patience and tolerance, so I do hope the pair wouldn't break up a beautiful relationship to end but then again it is always more than meets the eyes.


Anyway we got to Sim Lim and met a couple of his colleagues along the way, one of whom is a guys named Adrian who was supposed to help me get my HDD fixed except his "lobang" does not open on Sunday, so my wait continues.
This chap who has his contract been terminated by his company has hot passion for building his PC and looks like a legitimate expert in computer hardwares with passion for the art running through his veins, much more than CS himself.
Now been laid off, he is jobless but well-abled to be supported by his parents plus he had health problems so not working is perhaps a good choice.
So I spent a good 2 hours or so walking around the IT-frenzy mall with computer geeks trying to coup some good deals..
Me myself had been interested to get a LCD monitor as it was one of the item on my "must-get-before-shifting-to my-new-room" list and found a 17 inch silver chassis Samsung rotatable one really delectable but CS advised me that if there's no urgent need for it perhaps I should hold my horses and wait for a forthcoming COMEX, a popular IT show coming in March.

On the way back, CS who is always loaded with juicy, scandalous tales about people surrounding him told me of a tale of a stalker in his company who had an unrepressible lust...I mean crush for this PRC technician. The problem is that this technician is rather close to our dear old Pepsiman and rumors had been spreading like wildfire that they were actually an item and CS is "stepping on 2 boats at once" which outraged CS and it was a last straw when that stalker is on his back, hoping to finally affirm his staunch ideology that CS and that Chinese lady is actually an item despite umpteen rebuttals.

Got home, managed to find my buddy online and he managed to call me via Skype and we had a chat about this precarious situation CS is facing, perhaps we both had been yearning for such a topic to chit-chat about for ages.
It came to my mind that absurd as it seems with his own relationship hitting a stump and he seems to have such "amiable" relationship with female co-workers whom I asked him what is so good about this China girl and he was quick to say she is stunning in person despite plain when at work...
and I do know Pepsi has a thing for pretty things (don't we all)...
And why would he be so worked out over such a trivial issue with a loser stalker sprouting nonsense to begin with unless deep within the chasm in his heart, he might had contemplated....damn I better not go on far as QTee might actually infiltrate this blog and I became the culprit to sow the seed of discord between them...

Anyway the art of maintaining a fruitful and everlasting relationship is an ordeal task... I was really fortunate to have a girl who could tolerate some childish anticsI had been well-known while CS and QT should really work things out for the better..no point rushing into marriage when one party is not prepared...believe me once he has completed all the games he had meant to play, he would think that would be the ideal time to tie the knot...that would be like NEVER!
Japanese word of the day: 悪い気性 (Bad Temper) If my lass is QT I doubt she would even wait for me to actually start throwing my tantrum and left me for someone who is the best boyfriend in the world and obliges to all her needs, gives her a sense of security and even bring her to Geylang for frogs' legs porridge.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home