ぼくの日記

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Kinda Lost early in the Year

17th January 2006, Wednesday

With the D&D done with though we had still been harping over some of the incidents and human behaviour that faithful evening during lunchbreaks, and we are awaiting for the Chinese New Year and for myself, the forthcoming Japan trip which and this juncture still have itinery floating in the air till Vincent confirm it with us...

I had wanted to apply for leave for the trip but the fact that my HR had yet to transfer those balance to be brought over from last year, was like a niggling factor that doesn't compelled me to utilise my current leave status...

I did let my employers know that I would heading for reservist in early April though it's a trip overseas I wasn't too anticipating for and hope my absence wouldn't affect my position in the department as some unscruplous souls would vie to replace me... I am thinking too much...
At least I should learn from His Beautiness who was gleefully coming late to work and having long lunch yet, blogging about his lack of activities at work and aiming for 3 months bonus in May...now that's unscruplous...

Work is kinda scarce lately as I am at the brink of completing my current projects and the next few big ones shouldn't be here anytime soon, and I have the prospects of picking up crumbs in the coming week and even willing to share some of BY's job to impress those bosses with the PMA closing in...

But seriously with the RT starting at the end of the month as well, I am really in a state of lost, kinda wanting the next 3 months which I will have close association with the armed forces to pass with a blink and let me get of with life and probably securing a more important role at work with better pay of course...let's pray for that comes May...

Japanese word of the day: 迷い~ma-yo-i~(Lost) I am not talking about the show with season 3 still being lost somewhere out there


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home