ぼくの日記

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Inching towards December

28th November 2006, Tuesday

Yes unbelieveable but it's true, we are still in the midst of November...
Like a pyschic, I have predicted for it to be a rather gloomy month, preceding the highly-festive December...
Nevertheless I managed to clear the bulk of work looming with a tight schedule that I had to adhere closely and the most fortunate part is the non-participation of our Beautiness...
Hope I had impressed the bosses with all my hard work recently...

Speaking of Beautiness, "she" is now cuddling her hubby in some muddy padi field in Vietnam, indulging in whatever gay activity nobody wanna give a damn...
That devil inside me truly wish that "she" might had stepped on some forgotten land mines from the Viet War and perished with the appreciation with everyone at work for sure...
If not, we would see her back at work tomorrow....

There had been some disgruntle with the same old issue of lousy career prospect and wage package at work here since we share the same parent company who think that anyone below the qualification of a master degree should be paid measly wage, fitting for people supposed to wash test-tubes...
I had been aiming for a promotion with my 5th in service to perhaps a senior level and of course more alluring pay package; I would be certainly contend with things by then...
Meanwhile, BY seems to be staying put for now after that impromptu interview on Friday which didn't seem to be giving her an affirmative answer..
I would coax her to stay though the miserable pay and all...'cos she would be an integral member in the team...

Over the weekend, it had been the same routine of badminton then hanging out at La Tendo...
This week however, my missus came over and we had a hearty dinner at Carl's Jr (which has a mushroom cheese burger that surely beat BK's flat down) and I allowed her to bask in some manic shopping for clothing at Plaza Singapura.
She also cancelled her gym membership which had been leeching her $100+ for not having the luxury of time to go for her usual work out before a trip down to Kino which has 20% storewide for members which is a favorite for everyone for sure, seeing how the store was still pack near closing hours...
We then strolled down Orchard Road, admiring the X'mas decorative lighting which I felt had chronically ran out of idea...

It's a 2nd consecutive Sunday, doing my favorite things homebound, despite not fulfilling a responsible son-in-law by avoiding a trip to my in-laws' place, knowing how precious seconds could be wasted, rotting there, staring into nothing and boring myself to death...
In the evening I have got a piece of suprising good news from a familiar source which I promised not to announce it to the world...just yet...
It did make my evening which was complete with the Japanese dorama we had been captivated for the entire weekend...this is the life man...

December promises ample good rest for my hard work ...
A concert this weekend and some celebration with close friends for X'mas...
Of course plenty of money needed to be spent which would see my 13th month pay been decimated into nothing... but nonetheless will be looking forward to the final month of 2006 for sure!
Japanese word of the day: 排出される(Jaded) Gets a bit of that this time of the year...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home