ぼくの日記

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Looking Forward to A Major Overhaul

4th December 2007, Tuesday

Discounting today which is ending in the matter of hour or so, I have exactly 10 days at work and diligently completing the project I have at hand within this short period...
The project belongs to the living joke, my American boss..the Shitty Green, so I better get it done before I could let my mind to rest during the festive season, and not worry about work as of previous years...

I am seriously looking for the long Hari Raya-X'mas-New Year break, one which i hoped to clean up my place, most importantly my collection of figurines....

This year in particular had seen me starting to move to some figurines which come in rather hefty packaging box and you know I am one who like to keep the packaging whenever possible but they are starting to ooze out from all the corners of my place which has limited storage place to begin with..
Something need to be done to rectify this issue before I incurred the wrath of either my missus or my mom...
Actually I do have some space here and there from the display shelf, the TV console in the living room, a shelf under the bed as well as my workstation served on the platter, I just need to add that Mida touch to pack up everything, so that I still have sufficient space for collection for the next couple of year also... I will start on that perhaps from the start, I estimate it will take me a good 1 and a half days on my own...

I also had like a year's worth of collectible figurines to be unleashed from their sealed packaging; I had always been procrastinating, once again due to the space constraint, as it is always easier to keep the figurines in all wrapped up then in their full glory...
Then also the sculpt of the figurines played an important part as some poorly-sculpted ones might disassembled with a slight nudge which can be really fustrating...
For a person like myself with a patience wick so short, I could throw a tantrum for waiting for a traffic light to change, I felt my beloved figurines kept my patience level in check...
Surely I had the thought of investing on some adhesives very soon to ensure the figurines stay as I move them around...

Of course, I wanna do update my webpage on my collections as much as I could like previous years and staying in front of the PC all day can be really taxing and surely harmful to the health even at such short term...

Basically I have merely a week or so to squeeze in all these chores, but I will do whatever I can plus I would love to go on X'mas shopping with my wife, hanging out with my buddies for a gaming session (in the tube and most probably the weekend after Hari Raya), a nice chill out session with the La Tendo clique for X'mas eve, catch a couple of nice festive movies (I still have 2 complimentary GV vouchers expiring by this month) as well as a stock of shows in my vault to be watched, so I really felt this break is a bit too short for me...urgh once again I wish there's 48 hours per day and I can live without sleeping...

Japanese word of the day: 揺すりなさい (Shake up) Time to shake up my living condition before 2008 comes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home