ぼくの日記

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Damn Ogling Men

24th April 2005, Sunday

Mom went to Ipoh for some "religious" purposes so the household is a bit disarray and Dad is especially bored...heehee

Anyway yesterday was a really nice, hot and humid Saturday which I spent a majority of it with my girlfriend...
The main agenda on my mind was to hit to Sim Lim Square to get my portable notebook hard disk which I managed to find one at this shady little Indian shop called Best Bargain.
As the name implied they definitely offered the best bargain at least for the 80 GB notebook harddisk I was looking for, and the friendly (not to mention well-rounded physically) Muthu there who lent a hospitable approach does add up the marks for them...
So I purchased a 80GB Samsung 5400RPM 8MB Notebook HDD as well as a nice aluminum hardbox to shelter and protect the delicate disk...
They even offered to assemble for me which is a plus as well as I always had problem with all these PC hardwares...
Under the prompting of my girlfriend, also bought a Kingston 512MB CF card for our upcoming Japan trip, thus we about got all the accessories needed for the trip at this very point...
However my fabulous luck was to go on wild streak again as I happily plugged up the Hi speed USB 2.0 connections to my workhorse Dell PC, and indeed it detects the external storage, but there's no icon highlighted in "My Computer", oh great....
I got a ghost storage space which is around just that you can't see it nor use it....
I was really flabbergasted by 12 plus in the morning to rig the HDD up and this was compunded by the fact that it could not be seen on my sister's laptop as well...
Crikeys... need to call and seek assistance as usual...

Another issue that got me a bit tick off yesterday was some lecherous ass-freaks who couldn't get their amorous glares off the nublie flesh of my girlfriend...
Actually she wasn't one who loves skimpy attires and to flaunts (which she has to flaunt in the first place)
However yesterday she was going for the Emil Chau concert and she wore a pretty "cooling" top, which she says she felt like wearing under the excruciating weather...
This fo course lead to all the lecherous stares from the hot blooded male population spanning from Sim Lim all the way to Sunshine Plaza where La Tendo is...
I mean it's their liberty to do so but i still got me pretty tick..perhaps it was a compliment paid for having such a drop-dead girlfriend...

Japanese word of the day:スケベ ~su-ke-be~ (Lechers) Sure have bunch them with wandering eyes around...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home