ぼくの日記

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Mai..I mean My Hime (Princess)

21st April 2005, Thursday

As we creep into the weekend which I am really looking forward to...the prospect of more toys to be purchased, as well as I most probably be getting the portable hard disk I really need for awhile now, even my girlfriend is coming over tomorrow night...

Back at work, our main vendor would provided us with the useful machines will be holding a symposium next Friday, meaning a good rest day with more free food..damn I'm such a cheapo...

Quite a fair share of interaction with JxMMy D who I enlisted help in rigging up a program on the $800,000 white elephant (the robot by the way) which he committed his full heart and soul into constructing the tags and perfecting it... in fact I had 3 milliseconds of sympathy towards him when one of our female colleague, LF (who really needs to work on her personal interaction skill), points at him blatantly, accusing him of drawing some kind of elicit deal with a sales person whom we loathed, causing them to send a product costing $3000+ permaturely even we had sent the purchasing order over... She just pointed her long slender finger vociferously, which I find pretty rude and if I was JxM I would really fumed up, and there would be no tomorrow, then again I ain't such a push over...

Anyway on the home front, a huge up-heaval last night in the household when my moody sister who had just started part time somewhere on the island and wasn't too please with her beau for choosing watching movie with his friends instead accompanying her to shop for something...well that's their affairs, I rarely dabble mindlessly.
However feeling concern and always having a good impression of that guy, Mom gave her usual advice so that she might not aggravate into a greivous conclusion (the worst a break up)...
Always been big-headed and unreceptive to others' suggestion, my sister snapped back at mom, reproaching her of bringing up an issue she need not at that moment as she was tired from work...
Then all hell break loose as Mom reached her limits and got really outraged, and Dad the bystander once again had to signal his authorative role in the house by hurling "WHAT?!" in the most unpleasant manner, surely did nothing to help the entire situation...

This scenario is all so familiar, it happened a few years back and seriously it seems like our "princess" (as labeled herself) have yet to be more sensible as she was years back...
Always tend to think a world of herself , and perhaps think that the world evolves around her, she has been upholding her reign in our little kingdom all these time and seriously my parents usually obliged due to the fact that they doted her, yet she would deliver some insensitive slander like my parents having favoritism over me...

Seriously I am clueless how I could help to reform her but then that's beyond my control anyway...
She had a pair of doting parents, a good life, a very accomodating boyfriend, I really dunno what else she finds fault in her life...

Then again like all princesses, she can get pretty unreasonable now and then...

Japanese word of the day: 姫 ~Hi-me~ (Princess) I'm sure there's one in every household...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home