ぼくの日記

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Derailed and de-reel...

26th April 2005, Tuesday

Yes I'm in the robot room all by myself (go Celine...don't wanna be all by myself...) typing yet another post so that I could have more spare time for my Football Manager hours in the evening...

Generally today almost patterns itself after yesterday except there are less routine stuffs I need to cover and I made sure I started the white elephant running the moment I stepped into the lab, so that I could jolly well finished up the pending truckload I mentioned about...

Managed to transfer some of the anime files I had in my workstation to my brand new notebook harddisk, and seriously I could see the difference in speed between a USB 2.0 pod with that of its predecessor, the USB 1.1 which my workstation could solely provide...


One massive news that hit me while I was flipping through a copy of the free distributed Today...
A deadly railway accident occured at Amagasaki, a suburb of Osaka yesterday morning resulting in 73 deaths (latest) and injuring more than 400 others...




It is definitely the deadliest train accident in over a decade in a relatively safe-travelling country like Japan, and sure makes me feel queasy as I would actually be embarking on my trip to Osaka in August... well at least now the authority would put in extra attention to ensure the overall safety of railway ...
If I was to go for the trip now, I'm sure Mr Wet-blanket himself, JxMMy D would add in a brief comment like.."er... you still dare to go Japan ah.. got train accidents leh..." I would sure give him a "Stone Cold Stunner" just for that, my friend...

After gracing through my buddy's blog, I got a feeling that my own domain is a wee bit too wordy and seriously in dire needs of some pictures...

Perhaps there are seriously too few occasions in my deadpan life to be highighted with nicely taken pictures nor am I that photogenic nor am I well-skilled in Adobe Photoshop like Xia-xue. My self narcissism has not yet reach that level that I should adorn my entire blog with nothing but my own pock-marked face...

However I would try to incorporate more pictures in the future if my Canon Ixus is not that busy snapping pictures of my toys collection instead...
Japanese word of the day: 写真~sha-shin~ (Photographs) need more here for sure!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home