ぼくの日記

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Miscarriage...

7th June 2005, Tuesday

A piece of tragic news was delivered by our supervisor as she mentioned that my solo stint looks likely to continue till tomorrow as JxMMy is down with a bout of flu after taking extensive care of his wife who is physically wrecked and now compounded emotionally by the fate of their unfortunate miscarriage...
I was pretty taken aback by the news, anyone would because it's the lost of an innocent little live here. Never in the world would I think that the hospitalisation last week could brought about such detrimental repercussion...

I "shared" this piece of unfortunate news to the girls and their sympathy sentiments showered to the couple although I'm sure they are inclining towards to the distraught mother since she has always been an emotional creature...

But miscarriage would really devastate both man and wife and especially JxMMy who has been leading his down-to-earth, organised, systematic and stoic (aka boring) life and with marriage, career and a love-nest in place, the little "JxMMylets" are the next on his immediate agenda especially when seeing the obnoxious "Shit: (a former colleague who is well-known for not working everyday) already bore 2 "Shitlets" over the past 2 years... In addition he has that enormous ego, it would really cause that to deflate a little...

I then put myself in their shoes...I would be psychologically wrecked as well which is why "prevention" is a crucial aspect regardless of which trimester the pregnant mother is in... Which is why a good and experienced gynea and the experience and TLC (tender, love and care) of my mom would come in very handy to ensure the mother is eating properly and healthily while the foetus is safe and sound.. Hope I would be a caring and sensitive father-to-be as well when my time arrives to allow my future wife to carry and deliver my future offsprings safely and successfully..

Man I may be thinking a wee bit ahead of time but when such unfortunate string of events happen, people tend to ponder and try to concoct evasive measures so that history would not repeat itself....

As for the poor JxMMy and his spouse, they might just have to move on, as they are still relatively young and it has been verified that they are fertile and bears the ability to conceive (hey alot od couples these days have this taboo problem, ok..); so eventually their wish would be granted especially if JxMMy would try to reduce his incorrigible gimmicks and self-centered way of working...I may in fact be praying and rooting for him as well...


Japanese word of the day: かわいそうな ~ka-wa-i-sou-na~ (pitiful) JxMMy & his wife sure are....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home