ぼくの日記

Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Blabbermouth...

20th July 2005, July

It's duly time to begin the countdown...

30 days to go for my trip....

Spent a good of today (while I'm not busy with my work of course, just in case people think that I constantly loafing around) gather all the subway and station maps for Osaka and glad to manage to got a few useful maps after a fruitful search..
The only problem now it's apparent that JR trains do not run within the city of Osaka extensive, much unlike Tokyo, meaning I might actually need to pay for transport despite holding on to a JR railpass by then... But it seems basically would be travelling northwards to Umeda and downwards back to Namba where our hotel is for intensive shopping... perhaps dropby Tsuruhashi to see that "Shinseikai" Tower... man I'm so geared up to fly off at this current moment...

That aside a little episode fell out at work today, and yes you guess it correctly, it unavoidably involved JxMMy D...
Last week I was informed by the girls who got that piece of exclusive scoop about Has, my old NUS course-mate whom I introduced to join the Seban's lab a couple of years ago, threatening to resign due to the ill & unfair treatment she received from no good S.O.B. himself who compounded her with much more workload since the departure of Di a month ago while the remaining laboratory biologists still maintained with their usual chores instead of been distributed evenly the work to be done...
Fustrated she confided with Eliz who was pretty close to the girls at the side, that she is contemplating of leaving her post even to the extend that she has yet to find a new job elsewhere...
Do note the key-word here is "contemplating" and not an actual decision...
The word spread fast and not too long the girls gave me an insight of the situation.

So yesterday in a rare chat with JxMMy (even much more rare than once in a blue moon) about work and projects (what else do you think we will discuss? my Japan trip? God forbidden no!) and since I knew the animosity towards Seban was well acknowledged and shared among us I just leaked the information about Has' imminent departure to JxMMy..

Little did I knew, not too long after I had realised that the blabbermouth, tactless assfreak would proceed to ask Has personally...
My goodness what is wrong with that man?
If anyone would ask, it should be me cos I am afterall the culprot that lure her into this hell-hole...
Yet I knew when certain circumstances can get sensitive especially when she has yet had a firm decision on that...
Has of course was well stunned by JxMMy's knowledge since it was her most inner secret which she thought she had confided in Eliz and no one else... so of course she confronted the latter for telling the girls about it (which she would assume where JxMMy got the info from), which led to Eliz confronting the girls which with the flow of the vicious cycle fell back on me to tell JxMMy about it...

Though the situation was not as bad as it seems, and Has might had react a bit out of pique and would be fine after a while, it just simply showed what a tactless, insensitive blockhead JxMMy can be..I rest my case...

Japanese word of the day: 不正の言葉~fu-sei-no-ko-to-ba~ (Wrongs Words) JxMMy always say the wrong things at the wrong time.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home