ぼくの日記

Monday, July 11, 2005

Mirror Mirror on the Wall...

11th July 2005, Monday

Seriously deprived of sleep the entire weekend through and immediately taking grevious effects on my Monday afternoon...feeling fatigue at this very moment, perhaps due to the lack of sleep, perhaps have gazed too long on the monitor, perhaps starting to get a bit unwell...

But that doesn't deter me from been narcissistic and kept admiring my newly-dyed hair on the mirror..I always think my healthy crop of hair follicles is perhaps the only notable feature on my entire body, beside my set of straight teeth...The more I admire my radiant hair, the more I wonder whether the continuously growing follicles would engulf the dye by November when I am been summoned for my In-camp training...

Spent almost half of yesterday finishing my first half of "Shinsengumi"..While amused by the antics of colorful characters like Harada and the newly-joined Shimada, I was also really fustrated by the fact that obnoxious Serizawa always out to spoil the harmony of the Mibu Ronin squad and thus robbing the trust of the powerful Aizu clan which was accepting them in Kyoto all these while...
What started to enrage me further is that straight, unscheming Kondo who had useful left and right hand men like Hijikata and Yamanami aiding him was ever so tolerant of Serizawa's wayard behavior, and regarded him as the chief of the group despite constant beckoning by his men and even the Aizu people to axe him...
The self-centered Serizawa was also plotting to transform the skillful but demure prodigy of Kondo, Okita into a vicious killing machine and his temptree, who specialized in seducing "weak" men also etched Okita within their grasp with her charms...
Can't wait to see Kondo and his gang banished Serizawa and his Mito freaks away from the group....urgh Tay-chan, I want the later part of the series desperately...

Glad to know my lass had reached home safe and sound last night from her KL expedition...but it seemed like she would be very much preoccupied with work, meetings, work out sessions etc. to devote any time into me...

Managed to apply leave for my forthcoming trip in late August as well as the dutful notification of my absence from the country to the military side...now just need to secure those train tickets as well as the confirmation of hotel reservation from Vincent, and of course updating my host at Iwate and getting the gifts for them, all that was left was the dreadful and length wait for the day of depature...

Japanese word of the day: 髪 ~ka-mi~ (Hair) Without it, I would just be the hideous creature known as Hunchback of Notre Dame.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home