ぼくの日記

Monday, July 18, 2005

二人の時間

18th July 2005, Monday

A very simplistic day in which I spent a chunk of it with my girl which had been way overdued...

I already planned to apply for a day of medical leave as I still had a good 13 days of it for this year to spare (by the way it was also my only MC in my 3 years of working life at my current workplace as I was illusioned that by keeping my MC records sparkling clean, I could get better appraisal and thus more bonus...I'm such a dork...)

Well a lazy Monday not helped by the torrential monsoon season which was why my lass was reluctant to creep out of bed till like way past 10....her fatigue gathered over the previous week was in need of some recuperation indeed...
I had already kept BY informed about my absence for today as been in first at work, she should be the most ideal to keep our supervisor informed. I also crept up at around to buzz a sms to JxMMy to highlight to him, "Hey, it's your day alone, treasure it...masturbation-boy!"

The doctor around my neighborhood which was under the insurance plan had become sort of a haunt for this year...with the fact that I only require to pay $5 for the medicine minus the hassle of the long queue usually found in the polyclinc, it was well worthed it...

My 3rd consultation bundled with the 1st 2 did not last more than 10 minutes I guess as I tried to convince him that I assumed that might be some inflammation of my cervical node and the recurring migraine... well he read me like a book as the symptoms subsided for today and I was well and healthy..he did issue me a MC anyway...Hope he doesn't think I'm malingering or something.

As the rain got bigger, we were struggling to get back home straight, so we just wander around Northpoint from which my lass engaged in a little shopping spree as the place weren't as crowded on a soggy Monday morning as one could expect...

Back home I cooked up some instant noodles as we had ran out of spaghetti to serve with the pasta sauce my mom has prepared..and it surely goes well with the durain feast straight after, as my uncle from M'sia was kind and considerate enough to acknowledge the fact that some of us impaired with the transportation mean to go into our durain plantation for some durain feasting, thus prepared a box of the nice, succulent, well refigerated delight...

We then had a good talk about our forthcoming trip as well as her family crisis...
She also wanted me to reciprocate the fact that whenever I asked her to join me and my friends for like some dinner or a show, she would duly obliged but in my case, I usually show reluctance...
Me bad... I think I would try to spare a thought for her on that..I guess

She left in the afternoon with an evening planned with a workout session at her fitness center as well as her meeting for her sidelines...but it was sure a worthwhile time spent together for a while now....

Japanese word of the day: 彼女~ka-no-jo~(Girlfriend) I am a lucky man to have mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home