ぼくの日記

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Replacement Filler

17th January 2006, Tuesday

Sorry for the cheap title for this post..as replacement and filler actually means the same thing and I just want something to rhyme with "killer" as in that B-grade gun-trotting killer movie starring Chow Yun Fatt in his early days in Hollywood...

Anyway YM's replacement reported for work yesterday and her name is derived from a part of the eye...no..nope Cornea (which makes a great name by the way)...not Retina..not Lens..not Pupil...yup..it's Iris
She had previous experiences working for a lab in our dog slum institute before perhaps on attachment and now formally joined the big family of lab biologists waiting for a whole new greener pastures to jump ships to...
Standing at around 1.6 m, she would be joining Triana to man the show over the project end and handle the paperworks generally..whether either of them would be as meticulous as YM, time will tell
It is a great difference that my former female colleagues are relatively tall for local ladies standard and overnight the height has succumbed to the usual petitness.
This new girl definitely exudes a high level of enthusiaism and kept throwing questions to YM who left her baffled on how to reply accordingly as she is good with the practical side but not so theory-wise...
And for once I see the whole ensemble of new staff/attachment students from Bobby to Iris, learning the trade from YM in the morning with regards to running electrophoresis on an agarose gel...it seems like she is conducting lesson to a small class of 7...done within the restricted area we had bestowed to us...

Anyway from once jerking tears of fustration, YM these days seemed more in sync (Bye Bye Bye~) with these young ones, even Lance...with days remaining for her service to our company...
I had build quite a raport with her since the departures of LF and BY and now I need to build new ones with the 2 new girls...
Meanwhile I had much time of interaction with Bobby over the past 2 days as he joined me for gym and we even lunch together at the lounge area as we really gave insights to each other's lives which usually we rarely reveal under the highly tensed-up condition of our workplace...mainly due to the presence of JxMMy...
Talk about my O.C, he actually does the cooking at home as I heard from YM who in turn heard from someone else, seriously he is a great husband but lousy colleague...unless he banged his wife on the toilet pipes vociferously while making out, causing her to suffer the repercussions of a slipped disc..yikes...

Well nonetheless he would be the remaining one from the time I started my career journey here but somehow would still be the last one I would build a rapport with...
A new bunch of people to work with surely marks a new page in my chronicles of mundane routine working life in this shabby place for sure...

Japanese word of the day: 取り替え(Replacement) For the replacement for JxMMy I just have one simple wish, at least have a better breathe when I talk to him/her.


1 Comments:

  • Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


    1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
    2. Telephone Numbers:……….
    3. Address and Location:…….
    4. Amount in request………..
    5. Repayment Period:………..
    6. Purpose Of Loan………….
    7. country…………………
    8. phone…………………..
    9. occupation………………
    10.age/sex…………………
    11.Monthly Income…………..
    12.Email……………..

    Regards.
    Managements
    Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com

    By Blogger Dr Purva Pius, at 3:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home