ぼくの日記

Monday, December 05, 2005

Tears of Fustration

5th December 2005, Monday

Back to work once again as the weekend once more sneaked passed at such hellblazing speed..sigh

Didn't manage to accomplish what I was set out to do for the weekend, in terms for updating my webpage which was unacceptable for my own standards, as I am what I feel a bit behind times and I wanted to do some side stuffs for the festive season...

But I did managed to chat with my buddy as well as Cheryl online as I wanted to spread the word of joy for my big project in the coming year to them. The former would even dare to quote, "what does my presence has to do with your wedding"... considering you are my best friend and we had watched each other grown up for the past 17 years or so, I guess "essential" weighs even much less as compared to the importance for your presence...
Meanwhile both Cheryl and I felt it's high time for another outing with the Japanese clique as I hope I could enlist the help of Foo, firstly as one of my "brother" brood, 2ndly perhaps some expertise in video editing for the event. Well she gave me a rough date, so I guess I should take an effort to see everyone is free or not.

The usual Monday house-keeping kept me very much preoccupied for the entire morning and Bobby came in at a fitting time to render much needed assistance at that front as I was multi-tasking with other affairs. YM, after 3 days of rest somehow had that sombre aura engulfing her and I did not really break into conversation with her the whole time till perhaps when Triana came in and I queried on whether she had kept Ym updated with the error she committed on Friday.
JxMMy as the band Disturbed might exclaimed, is "down with the sickness" and would be on MC for a couple of days, hooray!
However his absence means there would be the side project for Se ban left dangling to be accomplished, fortunatelt Bobby had learnt the ropes from him before and I feel much comfortable getting the know-how and protocols from Bobby instead.

While the midst of reaching lunchtime, Bobby returned to the lab and informed me that while asking YM something about work, she suddenly broken down into tears.
Bewildered, I checked on her status before lunch when she seemed very much normal but definitely not in the bouyant mood.
She explained she was like a dormant volcano today, waiting for a moment to erupt as she found that she could not work with Triana and Lance at all as she felt there was not the same chemistry as before when BY and LF were the partners in crime.
As she mentioned about she missed the old atmosphere, I could hear her voice quivered as she nearly broke down again. I definitely shared her sentiments and yet she would be leaving in a couple of months time while all I had left is the memories to reminiscence about.
Seriously Triana, despite 1 month into her contract and had been doing the same thing day in day out, still can be confused with certain steps and made baffling mistakes; and when I happened to question her a couple of issues today, she just seem more lost than Jack and the crew in the popular TV series.
Meanwhile her close allegiance with Lance proved detrimental as he is a very negative factor, always laid back to every issues we brought up to him, regardless of how serious some could be like not wearing gloves when handling something such as reading YM's newspapers with his gloves on last week.
Fortunately she is not worse off than him just less receptive to what we are trying to inculcate in her, much thick than Bobby when he first joined.

In time I would lose yet another important colleague, I really wondered whether the place would crumble in the hands of this band of newcomers.
Talking about newcomers, another attachment student reported for duty this morning. I didn't catch the name but it's your typical studious type from Murdoch University.
Japanese word of the day: 涙~na-mi-da~ (Tears) I would shed a tear myself if I am to work hand in hand with JxMMy everyday..hey wait....I am... *sob*(;__;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home