ぼくの日記

Friday, March 17, 2006

Friday the 17th?!

17th March 2006, Friday

What supposed to be a buffer day before 4 straight days away from work for me turned out awry as it would to swing my good mood.

Now at 1 plus in the afternoon, I still yet to have my lunch as we have to wait for the girls to complete their experiment and if you are wondering why on earth I wouldn't be following my usual routine of chowing down the home-made lunch after work out at the gym..well it's Farhana's(hopefully the spelling is correct) final day in her attachment stint to our lab, and I had obliged an offer to dine together, supposedly at Holland V which seems like a remote possibility now, so late into lunch hours.

My rear neck and shoulder blades region was badly sprained during gym just awhile back as I sort of rushed my warm up and felt that niggling acute pain while doing some assisted chin-ups...now I had to carry that rigid neck for the entire weekend which is so important to me...crikeys...

On the work front, seems like one of the service plate I had prepared the afternoon before I rushed off for my RT session experienced a mad-house, unfathomable mix up which got a few users hounding on my back, including that famous Swiss Pirate...However this time round the pirate is actually aiding my cause to check out the actual pattern and possible reason for the mix up..

It's just topsy turvy and so far from the uneventful Friday I had been aiming for...

Seems like I had to stick tons of Salon-pas for the next few days...urgh...
Japanese word of the day: 捻挫 (Sprain) What a time to sprain my neck when I had to be in my tip-top condition for Monday...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home