ぼくの日記

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sleepless in Silent Night

26th October 2006, Wednesday

What rarity to blog for 2 days straight these days but I am still basking in the "calm before the storm" as I am waiting for all the essence required for those massive projects all lined up to keep my November and December extremely busy...
Nonetheless i am hoping I can finish up 3 major projects before the final week of December so that I can clear that 6 days of annual leave mandatory to be cleared by this year end...

My body is beginning to feel the effect of not working out for a week or so, as I felt sore in my arms' and thighs' muscles after yesterday's workout at the gym and with IPPT barely a week away that is definitely not a good sign...

Haven't been get as much quality sleep as I have hope...
Not that the missus been hogging majority of the bed to herself but I had one of those really long and endearing dream last evening which exhaust my brain cells when they supposed to resting...

The scenario was a bunch of close friends of ours staying over my apartment (and my old 3 room flat to be precise) for a nice, cozy X'mas eve get-together...
The festive mood was thick in the dream and I was going through that same main host thingie as for the wedding two weeks ago and perhaps a residue of the euphoria (more like madness) of hosting such a large scale gathering that cause me to create such a scene...
But I remember I was hyping the countdown with my friends who I had invited to dawn over before leaving to run errand and when I returned all my friends were all wrapped up like cocoon, falling in deep slumber which bites back badly on me
And when I woke up, I was like myself in the dream realm, in dire need of sleep...

Just glad that it would be weekend again after tomorrow..yoohoo!!
Japanese word of the day:夢~yu-me~ (Dream) Oh yeah in the dream no one gives me any present despite it's X'mas

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home