ぼくの日記

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Always bring along the shit with him

9th June 2005, Thursday

When we said JxMMy has a living taboo hidden within him, and it's all true...

That is whenever he is gone on leave/hiatus for a while, upon returning some kind of instrument or equipment would break down...and yes indeed our $800K white elephant/robot got hit by that kharma and went out of order since yesterday's afternoon while he was running several runs on the machine and suddenly the gripper on the robot head just went bonkers... walla, there you have it our theory has been justified...

It's all so true JxMMy "brings shit" (帶屎)wherever he goes... especially when work related..I mean all the machines are running smoothly without no hiccup when I was running the entire show myself..and out of the sudden when he is back, things just go haywire...

Deriving from the classic 90s hit by the Australian band, Crowded House (no..not "Don't Dream it's over").. the song that is known as "Weather with You"...

"~ Everywhere he goes, always take the shit (or bowels) with him~"

I kinda start to speculate that his aura could have resulted in me spraining my ankle...*getting into a fit now*
My bad luck continues as the glass face of my faithful 25 Hours watch has a crack in the under-side which prompts me to get a new watch anyway...
Found this nice online Casio retailer through the yahoo auctions and it seems they had the latest range of Casio watches to offer at pretty attractive prices...me and my lass are now pondering on get a pair of matching Active Dial from their catalogue.

Have sort of made up my mind to go down Causeway Point tomorrow to scout for a nice and affordable engagement ring as the Great Singapore Sales is in full effect with great discounts in many retailers to offer....
Japanese word of the day:台無しになる ~da-i-na-shi-ni-na-ru~ (spoils) JxMMy's aura just starts to spoil everything on earth

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home