ぼくの日記

Friday, November 04, 2005

No better way to start my 27th year of existence

4th November 2005, Friday

What great way to spend my 27th birthday than staying whole day at home, going on marathon on "Keroro Gunsou" (really love those alien frogs!) and only perhaps 3 persons on the earth that remembers my special day...1 is of course is my lass, the 2nd being my buddy over at Osaka who was discreet in his birthday greeting in the comments of my previous post after the guy that wanna sell me penis enlarger. The last being Edmund whom I believed was only reminded by his meticulous girlfriend, Jing whom supposedly remembers the birthdays of all our management committee members from our Science Club days.

Being Edmund he had to start the conversation over the phone with "never get a whore to "pong" (screw) ah?"
He then told me about him being headhunted to a client from his current company which is able to offer him higher pay that he craves (who wouldn't?)
Well over the span of 3 years I had been stuck to my first and only job while he had job-hopped twice; well either I'm too into the "job loyalty" crap or just plain lazy to find greener pastures..I guess it's the latter.
He mentioned that he would be flying to and fro Singapore with this new post at the trading house and I recommended him to spare me sometime for my forthcoming wedding ceremony (which he felt was kinda early)

Oh wait, he was the 2nd person to think my wedding plans was too prompt..the other being Michelle who is perhaps the 4th person to remember my birthday..of course the fact that she bears the same birthday could be the main reason...well do hope her relationship with Foo bears fruits soon as well...so will Jing & Edmund...
Yikes...more "crimson bomb"

Talking about that, finally got the wedding invitation from Weiliang for his wedding on 5th next month at Holiday Inn...I can perhaps contemplate of not appearing since he referred me as "Kok Koon"..what's up with that?!... he could just leave it as my famous initial as 75% of the world population had known me as...(the other 25% still is adamant that I owned a woman and children hospital of course)

My birthday was ruined by 2 incidents... firstly Man Utd been beaten sorely by Lille in Paris, compounding their whacking by Boro the weekend before
2ndly, while reading through my company mail, was pretty much irked by the fact that JxMMy made use of his ample time alone at work on Wednesday with another of his intricately painted e-mails about some problems at work as well as one to me & Bobby with a tone as if we have to seek advice from him when we take over that fragment analysis shit that Seban had annotated him to handle...sucker....
After checking my company mail account again, it seemed like he had crossed the line when he handled my shared facilities stuff when I am pretty sure I had entrusted Bobby to be my understuday...he just gotta budge his freaking nose into every facet in our service...sigh..I really feel my time is running up at my current workplace..

As mentioned on the title, I had to start off my 27th year in fulfilling my role as a patriotic NS-men..yada yada yada...my 1st day of ICT to prepare us to sail a full week next week to the astonishment of several senior guys who thought sailing more than 3 days is unheard of...
No wonder a good number of people deferred this "high key" session... luckily I met up some familiar faces who can chauffuer me home this evening and early coming Monday morning for the sailing off...

so I might not update here for the next week or so...hope things brightens up abit after the sailing.. well at least we are able to savour Mom's cuisine again when my parents return later...
Japanese word of the day: 誕生日~tan-jou-bi~ (Birthday) Hope to spend my 28th birthday watching more episodes of Keroro, hopefully torturing a stoic, boring lab technician with the name Jimmy...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home