ぼくの日記

Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Seconds Ticking...

2nd November 2005, Tuesday

Just a quick note on my 2nd day of personal retreat at home and my goodness, I am already halfway through the designated 72 hours and I am still miles away from the stuff I have targetted to accomplish to do...

I spent the most of Deepavali, relaxing at home, flipping through photo albums, indulging myself in some nostalgic moments while my lass spent the afternoon doing her revision for her final Japanese exam in a couple of weeks time which also revealed how much I had thrown what I was taught in JCS into the bin as I could not answer most of her doubts, regardless of how badly I wanted to...

I wanted to stay all night last evening to perhaps go on anime marathon but my will was lost in keeping the constrict muscles around my eyelids and I fell into slumber even while I was sitting straight up on my bed, flipping through the pages of the photo album chronicling my Hiroshima trip back in 1998 (perhaps that was just tard boring), so my night plan was wrecked...

Well my main priority would still be uploading everything onto my webpage and it should be done by end of today...

anyway it's my BIRTHDAY tomorrow, so if you had not prepare any gifts for me, at least leave a message here to wish me something...heeheee

Lastly I just got the pilot episode of the TBS dorama, "花より男子" (which people may known as "Meteor Garden" or "流星花園") which started out as a shoujou comic by renowned artist which spawned a cult anime series and that freak accident of a Taiwan idol drama that propel the pretty-face group F4 into stardom...

This Japanese version might be late to catch on the fever that drove the entire Asia crippled before Bae-sama with his "Winter Sonata" shit; but the whole mood that the pilot delivers definitely does the original comic series justice afterall they are JAPANESE repriving Japanese characters unlike the Taiwanese bootleg...and with Matsumoto Jun (from the Johnny's boyband, Arashi) as Doumyoji Tsukasa definitely is the best choice and commands so much acting ability that what F$ can deliver and to me the novice actress that takes on the lead character, Makino is even better looking than the self-proclaimed princess, Da S...
Of course with Matsushima Nanako cameo as the violent sister of Tsukasa is already a plus point on it's own...
My lass love the series with the first episode and we will definitely follow this series closely........
Japanese word of the day: 信じられない~shin-ji-ra-re-na-i~(Unbelieveable) that time passes so fast before I can get everything down to work...

2 Comments:

  • OOh..great I really need "penis enlarger"...

    By Blogger Kei, at 4:18 PM  

  • What you talking about man...I'm just turning 18 (been oblivious to the exact age)

    With luck the present would drop into the Indian Ocean and cause another tsunami...

    By Blogger Kei, at 10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home