ぼくの日記

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Better Usage of Time

18th April 2006, Tuesday

As the sky got overcast from the window beside my workstation, I am in a rather calm mood with JxMMy hitting playing some bossanova/ Latin guitar tunes on his PC which is 1975684645764574 times better than rabid techno tunes that should not be even considered music to begin with.
While I am composing this post, my good ol' partner at work is busy fondling himself as well as the equipments like there is no tomorrow...sick bastard!

My lass failed to call this afternoon which perhaps is my only salvation everyday now but did sent a SMS, telling me she is heading for work....any form of update is good enough for me...

I feel that now she has embarked on her 3 month stint, I should have more time to concentrate on myself and of course shoulder some responsibilities for the renovation phase 3 of the house which concern the furnishing of the master bedroom and ultimately transit to the shifting of the rooms altogether for the household. However my ego-headed Dad is still very much in charge which rightfully so as I am as useful as a some weed growing out of nowhere...
So back to what I do best, loaf around or perhaps should continue packing my collection to the display cabinet..

That was what I supposed to do last evening while watching a huge aggregation of anime episodes I had gathered over the past week but either too busy to watch it or just couldn't be bothered.
But last evening I was basically wasting away precious minutes watching Man Utd beating Tottenham at White Hart Lane to prevent Chelsea from lifting their successive title on Easter Monday which is a fault of the free viewing of the channels SCV dished out (or is it free to begin with?); while indulging in my own football management enjoyment on Football Manager 2006 which basically eaten straight to midnight when I was too drowsy to keep me eyelids open...

Then of course my mother-in-laws dropped by to pass me some money to help my lass settles her credit card bill since I hold an account to the bank of that specific credit card...
She was all so secretive, trying to keep it hidden from knowledge by her husband (or soon-to-be ex-husband) who sent her here as if the money belongs to him...
Seriously I really knew as little about her family affair especially the relationship her dad is maintaining with her mom as perhaps the Bangladesh cleaner of her block; but I felt if my mother-in-laws is so disenchanted by the infidelity of her husband who still keep a close relationship with the vamp, she should had severe all ties with him...but it is blatant that she could never let go...sigh...

Anyway back to my time management issue...I felt I should really start square up the remaining collection I had as well as clearing those junks (or supposedly to be junks) from my room but I am always affixed in a situation like everything is so disorganised that it seems like a tall order to find a way out of this myriad of items lying about in my room.
Then I would very much get back to doing more reviews of my collections as procrastination is a sin (should the 8th one after lust, wrath, greed, gluttony, pride, envy and sloth)... well with that in mind, I hope I could get at least something done this evening...
Japanese word of the day: 罪(Sin) I think "Relentless Entangle with people you dunno whether to hate or love" should be the ninth sin...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home