ぼくの日記

Thursday, June 08, 2006

All Working Family

8th June 2006, Thursday

A major alteration to my lifestyle would be now I am fully utilising the toilet/bathroom in my bedroom since it had been renovated months ago...
It is surely convenient to not fight for the sole source of sanitation in the kitchen with the rest of the family and my mom even suggested that if I had locked the bedroom door, I could even parade around stark naked after my bath...
But I wouldn't wanna incure the wrath of the law for indecent exposure and surely prevent some innocent souls out there who were so unfortunate to witness me buttnaked to have a tormented and severely scarred repurcussions....

The heavy usage of the main bathroom in the morning is the reason for the switch for me...
My sister had just began her new job and thus one is not suffice to accomodate the usage of everyone in the family now that weekdays everyone has to get up early to prepare for work...
So after toiling so many years to provide for us, our parents can finally take a back seat now that my sister had completed her tertiary education and embarked on her career path.
However with healthy body and mind, my parents too felt working is essential for monetary and self-fulfillment reason.
With my lass joining the family in months time, I can proudly say my family is now entirely contributing to a household income which should be a positive sign for everyone and my mom is even contemplating a family car if we had extra money to spare in the future...

But as it seems I still felt that my current wage package is totally insufficient to support a family on my own and perhaps my parents as well...even though I still give them monthly allowance which I would increase by a fold if I have the capability...
Anyway we can't be talking about having a child in short term future after my marriage, unless it comes unscheduled...

A beautiful day at work once more..especially with JxMMy has yet to recover from flu and had to applied for one more day of MC
Seriously I felt working by my own is definitely the best way to go especially when things are running smoothly and no irritating gimmicks are being pulled upon you...
Of course it is best to impress my supervisor and the users in his absence though I believe some ardent fans would have thoroughly miss his "heart & soul" treatment which you'll never find from me...

Despite a soggy morning, we had the firedrill as planned and once again I think I tried to do the role of a fire warden well enough, no one would have the audacity to pick on me...and a satisfied closure of this secondary post I had been allocated to do...

It looks increasingly certain that I might as HC mentioned "gatecrash" Rizan's wedding lunch at his void deck on coming Sunday as I guess the entire family would be out with my parents to M'sia for an uncle's birthday celebration...But of course that is if I am still awake enough after all the World Cup action early Sunday morning...

Lastly on the 2nd episode of "Beauty & the Geek", the geek which I like the most, the adorable Joe had been dealt with the cruel blow after his team (with Beauty Erika) was been chosen as one of the team for elimination quiz for the 2nd week running and this week the topic on body massage was too much for Joe after the ladies had scored full points on the topic of "automobile"..
But it was an even more devastating defeat for Erika who had to face loverboy, Chuck in the elimination quiz, so only one of them would stay...
But my heart really goes to the poor Joe would had wanted badly to stay to continue gaining more self-confidence in front of the opposite sex...
Don't know why but perhaps it could be the intimacy some of the people in the show had, I had a strong yearning to just have my lass by my side last evening...this feeling comes intermitently and at varying degree..but last evening was like the pinnacle of it all...
Of course the recent spat of wedding to be attended could have a compounding effect as well...
Japanese word of the day:収入(Income) Of course I would hope to have a 5 digit monthly wage, so my loved ones need not had to work so hard for money...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home