ぼくの日記

Thursday, April 28, 2005

Home Sweet Home...

28th April 2005, Thursday

Just a pretty quick note for today, don't feel too obliged to write more (actually my mind is too full of how to restructure my Football Manager 2005 game asI felt my current game lacks the bite seriously)...

The entire day at work I long to rush home to start a brand new game as I fervently counting down the seconds, even comtemplated with the option of taking a half day leave...
Browsing through the Sports Interactive community forum doesn't help the cause at all...

How I wish I could be in the comfort of my home, doing everything I love to do and live to accomplish... surely there's no a better place like home

Of course the holiday mood is surely kicking in with a impending long holiday (due to Labour Day on Sunday, making Monday an automatic public holiday)...guess what I would be preoccupied with the entire weekend... oh come one, isn't it very obvious?

But I am also looking forward to another rampage purchasing session at La Tendo as well as savouring the nice "tim sum" at Yumcha on Sunday as a belated birthday/ advance mother's day celebration for mom (actually I should be the one indulging in the food the most)

Alright time's up, sigining off now...
Japanese word of the day:家 ~U-chi~ (Home) There's no place in the world like it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home