ぼくの日記

Friday, May 06, 2005

Friday already..so fast?!

6th May 2005 Friday

Yes, that's the great thing about working 4 days.... really looking forward to the Vesak Day Long weekend in 2 weeks time again...
Then have to endure 2 full months of no public holidays at all (June and July)
Before our Nation's birthday and off I fly to Japan....
~Fly me to the moon and let me something something something~~~

I think it's retribution for me to rant about MRT yesterday, today for the 1st time in ages, I couldn't get a seat for my journey to work... luckily the songs of Exile & Nakashima Mika helped made the ordeal much tolerable... there was this particular uncle who was all filled with angst not able to grab a seat for himself and was thoroughly pissed with an old "Beng" who accidentally nudged him... I love to see those angst-filled uncles and aunties who sometime think that the world actually owed them 2 billion dollars or something...

Back to work, relatively laid back, as all Friday was supposed to be..NOT!
Our supervisor would be going for an oversea seminar in the States from next Tuesday, so time to run amok..NOT!
Had a hearty chat with the girls as we once again covered our favorite topic to go nostalgia and BY relates to us how she joined our laboratory years back and how wretched it was working with the classic version of "Se Ban" (色板)...
Upon listening to the entire story got the final conclusion:

1) Se Ban (classic ver.) is a terrible, obnoxious boss who really need wake up and smell whatever frigging flowers he can find back in Bangalore.
2) Old Hag (our auntie deputy director) could not face up to reality especially when dealing with obstacles... and she would labeled you a "rebel" once you did not cooperate and follow her way...
3) Our supervisor was a much responsible person but over-protective of JxMMy D
4) JxMMy D was always in solitude, even back in the old days...even his first love, C, did not even bother to work side by side with him...

Anyway on the news today Tony Blair retains his role as the Prime Minister of United Kingdom for a 3rd term while Sporting Lisbon will meet CSKA Moscow for the UEFA cup finals...

I always thought Mother's day is on the 15th but actually it is on coming Sunday...till then I would perhaps compose an ode to my wonderful mom...

Till then, I'm gonna enjoy my weekend.. especially this new anime series which really draw my buddy's and my attention, "Trinity Blood"...
Japanese word of the day: no word for today..bummer


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home