ぼくの日記

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Migriane for my Babe

14th June 2005, Tuesday

The big news today is that Wacko Jacko got acquitted for all 10 counts of accusations for molestation, putting a conclusion after a long trial for MJ and sure bring relief to him and all that supported his cause.. To me, it could be a rightful judgement as some of the accusations seem way over the top...as I have mentioned before... but seriously Jacko's reputation has been seriously dented ages ago, and the trial has only put him back into the media spotlight briefly which he has been yearning since his downfall...

Back on the work front, JxMMy is back and most probably because the arrival of a brand new equipment which he definitely has to dabble his nose in....

For the entire I was been preoccupied with the equipment's arrival, my usual work-flow as well my girlfriend's woes...

yes her laptop continues to give her problem especially with the high tendency that her sound card could not be detected (most prob loose attachment to the mother board)
She actually brought in down to the service center yesterday but was in total embarrassment when the sound card came back in full function while at the counter; but she got the same sound card problem when she uses it at home again (talk about voodoo...)
I could feel for her anguish and fustration especially when the laptop has been intermittently went out of order, first the LCD screen and now the sound card; and it only has been in use for a few months.. i think most importantly she is dying to watch all her anticipated Taiwanese dramas starring members of her fave Taiwanese boyband, 5566 (don't ask, you won't want to know about them)

I had to lend her a listening ear and try to give an efficacious soultion to end her misery... However the problem with me is that I would get impatient myself when I knew that the only solution is to charge down back to the service center and demand a justifiable answer to end her plight...

With a tution session at 5pm which precedes her OT shift, she just dreads the thought but she wouldn't want to wait till Monday which is when she is free to do so again...

Eventually she decided to postpone the tution and call in sick for work as she starts to get migriane due to her over-extertive rush to fix her laptop as well as lack of rest... which i slap my approval instantly...

My girlfriend doesn't whines all the time and she can be an independant girl but sometimes she still needs me to back her up with some decisions she most probably has decided on..She needs me to be there to give her reassurance, to give her the support every woman needs from her man... Maybe that's the important aspect of a good relationship...
Japanese word of the day: 耳~mi-mi~ (Ear) I'm perhaps the only listening ear for my girl...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home