ぼくの日記

Friday, August 19, 2005

Departure time: 2240H

19th August 2005, Friday

Today is the day I fly to Japan....

Yes after 5 hungry months of anticipation & astute planning (actually it spanned from end of last year), the day finally arrived for yet another swash-buckling Japanese trip which could meant so much to my happiness for the rest of my life...

Ok ok...don't make it sound so much at stake... After going to Tokyo alone last year for the Wonder Festival, I gained a bit of knowledge in venturing a land in which I had difficulty grasping the native language to begin with, and fully in faith I could expand it elsewhere within the country..
Despite the fact I have my lass with me in this trip, I basically single-handedly got everything in place like sourcing for tickets, liasing for accomodation, booking of train tickets, so on and so forth...

Anyway this day is the 15th of the Lunar 7th month and once again doused with Chinese residents burning offerings to their deceased ancestors...
Things didn't began as peaceful as I would like in my household when Mom accidentally spoiled the tap for the shower-head and resulted in jets of water bursting out from that point and Dad had a hard time fixing it in place and was on the verge of losing his temper over the whole incident..
It did hindered my preparations to work...

Me myself sure had the cough which can be a niggling ailments that could take the longest to recover..well I tried all I could to take medicine and hope for the best as back in 2003, I had a bad, phlegm-filled cough in Iwate and it miralcously recovered by itself without any medication or fasting of certain food that could aggravate the coughing itself..I tell you it's the fresh air there, man...

Back at work I passed down the last few instructions for Bobby who nervously take on the solo run of the service...
Meanwhile BY was halfway through doing her chores when her mother buzzed her to inform her that one of her beloved cat went missing which prompted her to frantically finish up her chore, applied an emergency leave and vamoosed home to hunt for her precioussss....
Last heard she did managed to find her, thank goodness....

YM who was supposed to be on leave as she had to stayed home to make sure that her flat is in order as it is undergoing upgrading renovations, came back to work as I happened to see her on my way to work..meaning in the end Bobby need not be all alone which sure can be daunting for him...

The Swiss researcher I mentioned a couple of days back who somehow found solace to be able to click with me in terms of sharing our knowledge about Japan, gave me a list of famous places of nature splendour today as he even brought with him a map of Northeast Japan to clearly highlight the locations of the places he recommended...However in the end I had forgotten to bring back the list he had written..sorry man...

Last night in "Rock Star: INXS", 3 long-haired blondes as I have predicted was the final bottom three as Ty would never be put into that situation he had 2 weeks back...

It was a close fight between the trio as INXS themselves felt and in the end the veteran of 4 consecutive "Bottom 3" dogfights, Jessica's luck is running away from her and she was duly eliminated but I can forsee both Deanna and Suzie to follow suit in coming weeks (which I might have a chance to watch...)

Jaa ne, Jessica!

So back at home now, had to do a proper checking of the items I am packing (espcially the ring) and waiting anxiously for depature at Changi Airport later in the evening..

This would be my last blog till I come back on 2nd of September but I would be really busy those few days back to edit my travel video and photo gallery ....またね、みんな

Japanese word of the day:飛行~hi-kou~ (Flight) Hope I can sleep soundly on the plane for the very first time...


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home