ぼくの日記

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Bound to Forget something...

5th October 2005, Wednesday

Unless you had been living in a hole you had burrowed underground, you should have known that there was a few suicide bombers shroudded with insane, irradical thoughts and exploded themselves in a restaurant in Bali, Indonesia over the weekend...which brought a death toll of 22 to follow them down the graves..seriously this terrorism shit is not "in" anymore man... perhaps the terrorist should pick up some sports or even gambling..something to take their minds off things like bombing up themselves into pieces to make a statement.. As for people now fearing of going to nice resorts like Bali or Phuket with their lives in jeapody. well shit can happen even back in your little well/ barrow/ den/ whatever..so live to the fullest man!

Ok enough of those depressing stuffs that newspaper been harping about for like ages now...

The island was well soaked in torrential showers this morning and in the process of rushing off to work, I had forgotten to bring along my handphone...which isn't really such a bad thing as I'm not into sales and no one would be in the right frame of mind to sms me or call me during office hours unless some bank staff trying to sell me some new unit trust/ check-line etc. or some fruad time-sharing companies who called to say I had won 24 rolls of Kodak films and expecting me to go down to perhaps Ulu Pandan to collect them personally when I am already into digital camera these days...
Coincidentally, it was last Wednesday when my lass left her handphone at home while she had a packed schedule to meet her clients, and her poor brother had to be the phone receptionist to keep track of any messages...

But when rushing off to work, one bounds to forget something..for me wallet, handphone, keys, iPod, umbrella and my bento (as well as a few spray of eu de toilette) are some of the stuff I definitely need to bring but always tend to forget one thing or another..perhaps one day I would even forget to wear my jeans to work...yikes
well like a Jessica Simpson's song I heard from radio recently, it ran a pretty risque lyrics which goes like "~nothing but my T-shirt on, I never felt so beautiful~~"
Well I could feel the way too if I had forgotten my jeans to work..heehee

Back to work, today is much less eventful as yesterday which is why I could be typing this post leisurely at 2 plus in the afternoon... then again i'll do it when I'm busy anyway.

On a more spirited note, I finally started on my travel video last evening which I had stated to be top on my agenda for now.
It wasn't a smooth ride to begin with as I was a bit rusty with the Ulead 3D Cool to work out a nice animated title for my video as the same for the one done 2 years back.
Then I had problem letting my new PC to sense the presence of the video camera, which led me to plug/unplug the 1394 firewire line a few time, and even did the classic "blowing the dust off"...

It finally did sensed the video camera and while using DV Studio to capture the video we had taped during the trip. It was ok for a while before the software went cranky and shut on me a few time without any apparent reason. However I did managed to get around 40 minutes of the 1st tape into my hard disk which already requires around 6 GB of space...of course with 128 GB to spare, I had nothing to worry about...

Well I feel slowly the groove will return and I should finish the video in no time unless "Dungeon Shit" came calling...

Japanese word of the day:忘れる ~wa-su-re-ru~ (Forget) Always bound to forget to bring something important to work...maybe tomorrow my underwear


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home