ぼくの日記

Saturday, September 24, 2005

State of Depression

24th September 2005, Saturday

It's rare to submit a post on Saturday, but the start of a wonderful is not the most ideal one...

Firstly I woke up with a sore neck once more, making my entire head movement very restrictive..my nose is running as well for no clear reason except for that foul weather and persistant flu bug

& this was after last evening when I made a "1-to-1" of my LG DVD writer in hope it could be my original unit that is the root to why I could not use Nero to burn DVD-Rs...apparently that was not so and the niggling problem still exist which baffled me and of course CS who I woke him from his slumber to whine about my problem..
Fortunately it did not irked him enough to slam down the phone, and he suspect it could be the media dsic problem and that would be the last resort before we may have to come down to the decision to re-install my windows as Ferris had assumed it could be some configuration problem...

Then again my new 50 megs account went disappeared once more... GMD! ....I posted my Wonder Festival report on my regular forums hoping to recieve some accolades from my fellow toys collectors only for the stupid free web-hosting service to go down on me once more..I really did not want to relive the point that I had to create yet another domain and meticulously upload my thousand over files which could be why my neck is sore now....
I am really contemplating on getting a paid web host locally so I could have a help desk here always ready to answer any problem... but first i would have to contemplate the fact that would it be worth it to set aside some money a month to create one...since there was no monetary input at the end of it as I am not running a commerical web page afterall

To compound to my misery, my previous post which I thought would be the most delightful to read so far about me and BY (in our best impersonating Indian accents) assuming the role of the little Indian girl and the syndicated bird-seller from the haunting Visa card advertisement, starring a certain Richard Gere with no lines, just disappeared into thin air overnight as well....sigh

I also heard about the passing of a cousin from my mother's side in Johor Bahru, from a suicide when he deliberately respirate carbon monoxide in his car... I doubt I had even talked to this particular cousin (hey man I had got like 1868758646775476 long distance cousins and I ain't no the social type) in my lifetime, and now he is gone... didn't even know the reason and could not even feel a trace of grief except the shock to hear about it...

perhaps he was suffering a bout of depression which he felt unresolved and helpless like I am today before any pilgrimage trip to La Tendo to make my life more fulfilling once more (less say lessening my bank account)

Oh yeah before I leave off as I accompanied my lass to have dinner with her secondary friends at Bishan last evening, it would once again proved that the world is so small when her best sceondary pal, Pris came with her boyfriend whom my lass had enquired from me before that he was formerly from my secondary school and from my batch somemore... His name was Efrem and how many Efrem could there be in a batch less say the entire school history..
I had met Pris once and thought she would be the wild type meanwhile this Efrem guy ain't the most happening guy on the block...I know because we were classmate for a year in secondary days and in the same class once more in our "1st 3 months" stint back in SRJC
So I was all too surprised to see it was really him last night, and he was perhaps one of the last (together with the Big "O") that I wanna reconciled with... of course it did not help that he and Pris was more captivated by each other's company (alas Foo & Michelle back in a dinner a few years back) instead of enthused into mingling with the rest of us

Life is good when it get that wretched... and for not my footballing idol would be Jonathan Woodgate to emphasize that fact...

Japanese word of the day: うつ病 ~u-tsu-byou~ (Depression) I feel despite the fact that the world is coming to an end anytime soon, commiting suicide is definitely not the best way to combat depression

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home