ぼくの日記

Thursday, September 29, 2005

I feel weak...

29th September 2005, Thursday

A 2 days hiatus from my daily blog-writing practise is pretty unheard of for my standards but on Tuesday suffered from a writer's block while yesterday I was decimated into a weak entity as my body was subdued by a stomach flu which I was afraid it might be dengue since the endemic had been widespread on our island and Yishun has been a hotbed for such incidence...

But fortunately after consultation with the doctor, just glad that it was a mild case of stomach flu which left my tummy bloated (I know it had been bloated all along) and left me short of appetite ( that to me is like an apocalypse)... I was down with fever, chills and totally weak to move around....

But a good rest and some medication, today is a great day to just slack at home and my lass came over last night to stay by my side which is always great as if not for this I doubtwe can see each other this week..

So the illness was perhaps not so bad after all...

Japanese word of the day:食欲 ~sho-ku-yo-ku~ (Appetite) still not really recovered from a full appetite but to me should be a good sign afterall

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home