ぼくの日記

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Triple Eyelid?!

20th November 2005, Sunday

Just a quick note of some bodily change I had been experiencing for a while....

No not a new 6 packs on my abdomen, I don't need a well tone bronze like physique to exude my manly appeals. that's for shallow, mindless people

No not sporting a new George "I love to masturbate in the toilet" Micheals goatee as well although as much as I would like to grow one for a while now...

It's just a new revelation that my left eyelid recently went into folds literally...giving rise to a 2nd eyelid on my left eye, and today it became a triple eyelid overnight, perhaps due to toiling overnight last evening to work on my webpage...

Well the new facial addition didn't really light up that pair of "Ix Shen" like dead, listless eyes of mine and my pock-marked craters are still prominent on the surface...ooh yeah I still THAT drop dead gorgeous...

Not much happening for the past couple of days except my lass is now in KL to attend one of those "inspirational" seminar for her side-lines so I am back here alone to concentrate on rigging more new stuffs for my web page and what fitting time that I got that "groove" to work on it...

Roy Keane left Man Utd in a hush on Friday to the astonishment of millions of Red Devils (myself included) but I was glad my fave English managed to responded to that shock depature with a nifty 3:1 victory over Charlton at the Addicks' grounds.. surely we don't need an overaged, injured whiner in the stands that mince on the performance of the up and coming stars with the fortunes of the club laid on their shoulders and not his.. I don't want to say "good riddance" in case it bites back on me with Man Utd's form spiralling downwards even since...

Alright that's all for now...
Japanese word of the day: 瞼(Eyelid) I don't need no "Extreme Make-over" to get me a double (or triple) eyelid..yoohoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home