ぼくの日記

Tuesday, May 10, 2005

We are going to the Loo..how about you..you ..you

10th May 2005, Tuesday

Not the best day ever for me when I was made very late for work (by my own standard) by the fact that I had to send out an urgent parcel as requested by my buyer from Yahoo auctions...

Then halfway on my journey, I got that agonising feeling in my stomach I had not experience on my daily trips for a while, I had to go anwser the massive nature call and I did so at Jurong East station which cost me an extra $1 or so for my transport fee...

However the ache in my stomach kept haunting me as I reached my workplace and after umpteen visit to the loo..I knew I was down with a bout of diarrhea, which really slowed my progress of work...
Which then I decided to call it a day for a doctor's consultation and a MC...

Well as I reached home under the rain-soddened skies, I actually felt better... sure is a good way to enjoy your MC without the misery and pain of course

Oh yeah, I also found out that... the bloody clinic got a 2 hours lunch break...lucky buggers
Made me make an extra trip

Japanese word of the day: 病気~byou-ki~ (sick) sure am today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home