ぼくの日記

Friday, June 17, 2005

Finally Friday...

17th June 2005, Friday

Yes coming to the end of a tiring and exasperative work week for me; perhaps owe it hugely to the Manic Monday I had...which took its toll for the next 4 days...

Was pretty mad with myself that I dozed off while watching the latest episode of "Lost" which is now the most watched TV series on local channel.. well I guess I will try to borrow some "internet-acquired" episodes from Vincent soon... Just was strange when I woke up from my short intermission to see a chance of scenerio with 2 young actors I did not recall seeing in the series, only to check the time and realized it was "OC" showing on TV....

Woke up this morning, continue to feel lethargic, but was glad the week is coming to a close and looking forward to "Batman Begins" tomorrow which I am informed today by Chan that an overwhelming response from our clique and the staff of La Tendo.. well this show got rave reviews all over and even Today gives it a full "5/5" rating...well juts gotta see it for myself..

Back on the work front, we had a mystery to solve as well as out German collaboraters had found a strange phenomenon in which a batch of their recent results got some unacceptable occurences which they require answers to resolve the problem and start churning results they desire... The 800K white elephant robot and the clean-up kit shoulder the blame for the strange occurence and it kept our supervisor, JxMMy and in some part me puzzled on how come this phenomenon affected some results but not all... well no matter how tough the going will be, JxMMy as the girls gave him the title of "Akitaji"(秋田二, after the famous Japanese detective 金田一, Kindaichi) will dig out the truth of all matters...

One of my female colleague, YM has been over-zealous in looking for wedding packages inclusive of banquets locations, wedding albums selection, wedding gowns, so on and so forth... well it's all so blatant that she is very eager to change her marital status soon..however whether her boyfriend will reciprocate in the thinking, is another matter altogether because a wedding needs of course both the bride and the groom...But no matter what, I could hear wedding bells in our workplace pretty soon for sure...
Japanese word of the day:不思議 ~fu-shi-gi~ (Mystery) Big one looming in the laboratory concerning our results...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home