ぼくの日記

Wednesday, June 15, 2005

What?! It's still Wednesday...?

15th June 2005, Wednesday

Pay day but for someone who keeps a very-much constrained shoestring budget (hey reminds me of those struggling EPL clubs), not much big deal as every penny (god know's how much a penny is worth) has been allocated to something already....

This week has been exceptionally slow... I mistaken that it was Thursday while doing my morning rituals of washing up....
I had a pretty tiring dream...literally...
No, no concern been tirelessly chased by Micheal Jackson who mistaken me as a tender, docile 12 years old and tried to stick his hands into my pants...
Nor any explicit adult fantasy to beam about...
Basically I had a dream about me going to hibernation mode... (reminds me of the bears in winter and an old Secondary school friend, Rizan)

In the dream I struggled to wake up after people around suggested that I had slept for like a day and a half over the weekend...(the circa of the dream most probably fell on a weekend) and even by then I felt lethargic...
I also dreamt about making my way around a naval ship on the seas especially the hard-to-open steel latches that seperate various compartments; which really tells you how my Navy stint has officially scarred me for life...


Reality check, I was as lethargic as I was in my dream... and was quite bothered by my broadband connection who went AWOL like it did last evening with everything from the modem to the router working properly..I even called the customer service hotline which did not provide me any feasible solution but I managed to trace the fact that my LAN cable line is a bit loose at the modem's side..
Early this morning, same occurance and I suspect the same thing..if not I would have to change a new modem or router..hopefully not as it would waste money and quality download time for me...

My girlfriend, as mentioned has the same fate casted on her with her faulty laptop which is now in the repair bay, and she faces a prospect her key-in password to log on the wireless network my IT-savvy friend, Loke had helped her established months back...

Dad seems to be going back to the same boss who retrenched him not too long back, seems like my prediction seems to have hit the jackpot when I said the boss' project would not proceed as plan without Dad's expertise and his motley crew of useless workers.. However I'm quite pissed off by the fact that Dad has submitted to his request to retun way too meekly... Mom said he is worried his unemployment is eating into his retirement savings.. well as long as he keeps himself from getting hurt again, working perhaps can brigthen his mundane life.. of course meaning more whining and cursing of his fellow workers again...

Back to work, things are in momemtum as work starting to flow in the moment I reached...but still I feel time is flowing through the hour glass (no, not the "Days of our Lives") way too slowly than usual... can't wait for the weekends to be here once again....

Japanese word of the day: 時間~ji-kan~ (time) passes way too slow...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home