ぼくの日記

Friday, September 16, 2005

Rearranging my Life

16th September 2005, Friday

Not as serious as my title implied..just would like to make a new year resolution (yes I know it's only September) as to clamping down my expenditure for my hobby... It would be tough but I would at least keep it within that allocated sum each month unlike now when I am constantly exceeding the budget as been too easily succumbed to the temptations of the new products churned out by the vicious and inhumane toy companies month in month out...

Think I have to come out with the budget for 2006 (alpha version) and give myself a rough idea on how much I could save for the money-taxing project, known as wedding.

Did some arranging of the toys collection under my super single sized bed last evening with a carton box, remnant from the newly-acquired PC casing, and managed to create more space for future storage, for the next few months at least. Once again, I am dreaming about that display shelf I had designated to place across one of the walls of the living room to nicely organise my collection as they should be treated.

Been also longing to play my fave PC game of all time, "Football Manager 2005" on my new PC as the higher processing speed and much power graphics card can bring the gameplay to a whole new level which I could have not experienced with my older system.. The only limiting problem is the time factor as I still need to finish up my online travelogue as well as the travel video which would take even more time...

So looking forward to a weekend which I have a list of things to accomplish...

JxMMy is on urgent leave today leaving me and Bobby to run the show which was pretty much ok despite the heavier workload with people sensing the service would be closed for the next 2 days and rushed to submit befor the day draws to an end..
Still pretty limited interaction with the girls..could I become a brand new JxMMy to them? surely hope not..and with BY leaving a month remaining here, sure would be even more crucial to have that relationship in mend...

The dengue epidemic has really reached critical point for the past month, and Yishun is a hotspot of incidence, so I better keep my eyes wide open for any buzzing mozzie (a new term from the papers for mosquito)

So sweet, sweet Suzie McNeil had been the last to be eliminated in "Rock Star: INXS" which proved my point correct since the premiere of the contest that INXS would feel it would always be a guy to front them, not been sexist but it makes 100% sense to have a guy to croon "Suicide Blonde"...
This lead the jittery finale for Marty, J.D. & Mig as the 3 musketeers have been faves of mine in the several points of the contest and I feel rightfully they should be up there...I just couldn't pencil who would be the ultimate winner despite Marty holds a slight edge over the other 2 being the only one not in the bottom 3... but we just have to see the finale performance to have a clearer picture..
By the way, Mig finally had a chance to perform an INXS number in his first appearance in the bottom 3 and he really delivered it as Mig would ...

Sayonara Suzie

Japanese word of the day: 関係~kan-kei~(Relationship) Clueless about my relationship with my colleagues at the moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home