ぼくの日記

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

It's her birthday, she can cry if she wants to...

13th September 2005, Tuesday

Back to work after another long weekend for me and ain't too good as I had pretty bad sleeping posture resulting in a sore neck for the entire morning

Things didn't started off too rosy this morning as YM implied I had caused some confusion in the ongoing project for Seban which resulted in JxMMy throwing doubts over their usual online submission... But it was much more than meets the eyes and the information after been passed down was well filtered and the truth is that it wasn't a big deal and I found out that I played no part in the confusion after all.

I had to rush for a meeting for the external service and it was pretty affirmed that they wanted to really kick-start the shared facilities into full flow by early next year, and hopefully I would play a part in which I could propel my own reputations in this scene, now that JxMMy had been stealing all the thunder for himself...

Just finished reading Dan Brown's "Da Vinci Code" and it was a pretty compelling yet profound read which might leave many clueless if had no slightest ideas of the non-fictitious characters and monuments described in the book. Really recommend the illustrated version as Chan had gotten, as claimed to be very useful.
The ending was a bit dour but it would be too fantasy like Harry Potter if it was to be what we thought it would be.
Now I am expecting to see the likes of Tom Hanks, Audrey Tatou, Jean Reno and Ian McKellan in the movie adaptation in May next year.
I would love to read the prequel (actually they just used the same lead character in, Professor Robert Langdon), "Angel and Demon".

Well as the title implied, it's my lass' birthday today. Over the past year it had been pretty hard on her in terms of work and family.
She had been striving to do her job properly despite all the uncertainties in her industries and now trying to pave a 2nd career despite the lack of time on her hands.
Family-wise, the infidelity of her father resulted in a fissure in her family which she is trying to mend, especially to make her mother and siblings happy.
Most importantly she had to deal with the shit I had thrown to her, especially when we couldn't see each other as much as we wanted...

So on this very day, she would turn 24, and when it's her 25th birthday, i would want to make her wife (legally of course)
Japanese word of the day: 幸せ~shi-a-wa-se~ (Eternal Bliss) want to give my love of the lifetime that in this birthday of hers.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home