ぼくの日記

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

The Primal Explosion

14th December 2005, Wednesday

"King Kong" the blockbuster movie by renowned Oscar-winning director Peter Jackson hits the theaters today and to commemorate the close genetic relationship I have with the black Goliath (of course with similar physique and the same initials in our names), I threw a fit only the giant primate is capable of this early morning..but I had been provoked from all directions...

It started with our original plan to register for marriage in mid March on a Friday but Mom remembered she would be going on a trip up north to M'sia on treat by a cousin (who has received like 18K of bonus alone this month which really hits my acupoints as I doubt I would accumulate that much bonus in a decade); and we had to come out with an alternative date which I suggest to my lass on the phone to the following Monday which would jolly well coincide with the arrivals of our Japanese friends from Iwate and I know that it would mean so much for them to grace our ceremony, for my lass that is...

On the train I was badly sandwiched by 2 typical PRC construction workers who once again has no regards to their personal hygiene, less the fresh air needed by their co-passengers...

Back at work I was like a puppet on the strings been requested to do this and that from BY (to book her work-out lesson since I would be hitting the gym before her) and from YM (who needed someone to carry the crucial step of her prep as she had to depart for a lesson on ethical handling of lab animals)..
The former smsed back to annul her work-out plans for the day, while I simply rebuffed the latter's request, stating I had things to do on my own as well...
Just then my lass buzzed my handphone asking whether I would want to dropby her friend's newly-renovated flat on Boxing day to scout on some ideas for our own...
Perhaps my original plan for X'mas is still to bum around at home doing what I like best while I feel knocking off her graveyard shift, my lass will be more in need of rest...
Perhaps she called at the wrong time...
I just bail out on that idea much to her dissent which was evident from the tone of her voice; however I did got back to her that if she really wants to, we will go...In the end, she herself feels that the 2nd day of 2006 would be a better choice since she is not working the day before...

I felt I had to wash out all these dampening mood and what better way than to go for a nice jog at the gym and at least the Malay female instructor there was pretty interested in my.... T-shirt with a strong professional wrestling theme and we held a casual conversation of exactly 1 minute before I proceed for my usual work out
It was at the gym that I got to know the winner of the inaugural family edition of the Amazing Race which is beemed direct via satelite and for all of you keeping the suspense for the repeat telecast later the evening, here's a spoiler, the winner comprised of 3 brothers & a sister and their family begins with "L" and end with a "Z" with "IN" in between..heehee

I thought I couldn't complete the half hour jog at 9kph speed but was glad I pulled it through with a whole bucket of perspiration generated to my delight..
However the water pressure in the showers is miserable and I had to scrapped whatever drip of precious water to have a soothing cleansing session...

The afternoon is a carbon copy of yesterday underlining how routine my simple life can be which brings me to conclude with some celestial informations Mom derived from some soothsayer/bomoh/witch doctor/medium she consulted last evening which managed to amaze her with how accurate he percieved me without knowing me beforehand...
He says that I am contented with simple life and might reject high paying jobs which I would ultimately grow to grudge about...true...
I will wish for death for people I hated..yikes..I'm not a Scorpio for nothing, can forget but never forgive...
Luckily despite how obnoxious JxMMy can be, I don't really hate him yet...so true as well from his words
My lass is described to be very likeable, very true...
I will lead a comfortable life as I grow older...hey I am not complaining now am I, though I wouldn't mind getting half of the bonus my abovementioned cousin is receiving...
Lastly he also said that I am "dashing"...in my plump kind of way....which definitely reflected badly on all the true things he mentioned above...
Japanese word of the day: ゴリラ ~go-ri-ra~(Gorilla) He never mentioned that I could throw a tantrum. match only by King Kong himself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home