ぼくの日記

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

WrestleCrap

10th May 2006, Wednesday

Yoohoo, one and a half days to go before a long Vesak weekend at this juncture.
Seriously my working and private life has reached mediorcacy at best recently & I sure am looking forward to this weekend when I get to reunite with my buddies as such clandestine had not occurred for a good year or so now.

Anyway spent a whole bulk of yesterday afternoon totally amusing myself witha gem of a webpage from the usual news page on my interest in professional wrestling.... WrestlinCrap.com
Created by this funny chap named RD Reynolds (should have no relation to Burt), he just took the entire televised professional wrestling business and slowly dissected it to withdraw some of the worst plots and gimmicks ever created and if you have been an avid watcher of WWE (or WWF at that era) back in the late 80s- early 90s, you would know they had been plenty of crappy gimmicks, not that nowadays are void of such regurgitating characters (Giant Khali, The Dicks and Spirit Squad to name a few).
I have so much fun going through his hall of fame of past inductees and really drew my interest with some of those characters I had not have the chance to see before.
Nevertheless R.D.'s description really floored me and I tried to resist from breaking into uncontrollable laughters in the presence of my stoic colleague who was very much preoccupied in his own world of managing the whole facility when we had barely anything to keep us on our toes for the whole of last afternoon.

Then there was RD's review of some awful wrestling movies as well as Hulk Hogan's "Thunder in Paradise" which managed to tickle my funnybones even before I get into the actual review...
The scary part is that I actually had recollection of that god-forsaken TV series starring a rather slim Hulkster on Channel 5 at an obscure timing on Sunday morning long, long time back when I was cursing on why they had cut my "Silk Stalkings".

Seriously there had been plenty of crap you can find on the internet such as SomethingAwful.com to really entertain you when you had a rarity of free time to surf around during a work day or perhaps you had been too addicted to internet and you would look at anything available on the worldwide web.
But it sure is healthy to seek your daily dosage of laughter as it can actually lead to good health as physicians (perhaps bogus ones) had advised.
And kudos to those humourous people in the land of freedom to speech to constantly think of stuff to humour me at the capacity that I would hope to attain and to humour others in return...

Ok gotta stop here, more to read on wrestlingcrap...
Japanese word of the day: ユーモア(Humour) The only thing that JxMMy would find funny would be typical army jokes and tasteless things like Crazy Frog...

3 Comments:

  • Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  

  • This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:35 AM  

  • Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home