ぼくの日記

Friday, May 20, 2005

Confession

20th May 2005, Friday

Before you go humming the Usher's hit, and start taking off your shirt to show the gleaming abs, this confession has nothing to do much with that...

Anyway my supervisor is back and she is visibly jet-lagged and weary from all the travelling; and she has to come back to a pile of information, news and workload to be tended to....

I came in to work a bit late today after a tedious struggle to creep ut of my cozy bed; and upon reaching and switching on the handphone, immediately BY buzzed me a SMS that "Boss is in the office, where are you?"

As I reached the area, I could see her talking to BY about a new project SeBan is taking on, which is do cover the ends of the project we had completed some months back; I also kept her update of some important events that had happened the last fornight when she was gone..Before finally told her about my little episode with the "illegal exploitation"... I discreetly avoided the details as she might be pretty ired about it and after a long trip and just returning, I think that's something she could do without...

Nonetheless, now that she is informed it's a load off my burden and I could at least take it easy for the long weekend (Sunday is Vesak Day, thus Monday is a public holiday as well, YOHOO!)

One good fallout from thewhole episode is that the tension between me and JxMMy has been slightly alleviated but of course it is omnipresent no matter what...

One more note is that time passes really slowly today...urgh can't wait to cry out to the frigging weekends... before we can play some Usher and party along....

Japanese word of the day:告白 (Confession) This is what i did today...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home