ぼくの日記

Thursday, May 11, 2006

All Linked Up

11th May 2006, Thursday

Local weather has been erractic these days as you will have afternoons with relentless downpour, and evenings and even mornings which so hot and humid, the presence of air conditioning is quintessential...It was like so humid in my toilet while I was washing up in the morning and that is only like 6 plus when the sun has yet to rise...
I wonder what my buddy would feel when he lands back in our sunny island in hours time.

The weather could also irregulates the homeostatic nature of everyone and one's mean body temperature would be higher causing people to fall sick easily or even have niggling ailments like ulcers in the mouth like what I am suffering now...One on the lower lips which really hurt when eating or simply brushing teeth.
This could be a resultant of my recent gastronomical indulgences of heaty snacks...
Which also starting to hurt my monthly budget a little and perhaps I should start curbing on regularly stocking up of chips..
You may ask why not curb your expense on figurines...are you crazy to even throw me that notion?

The lack of extra funds could be why I was not able to subscribe to the sports tier on my cable network to witness how the hapless Middlesborough was humbled at Eindhoven by a truly attack-minded Sevilla.
But I am sure not want to miss the upcoming World Cup with FIFA would announce the final squad list of all 32 competiting nations and a good time to gauge on paper who has the strongest squad...

The World Cup falls in June when I am serving my final few weeks of my employment at my current workplace that is if I can tender the resignation in time.
No call from the HR of my new employers which drew my curiosity that whether BY took that long as well to settle her contract merely months ago.
Having called her earlier the week, I felt it was still justified for me to "bug" her again for an updated status of the contract when she informed me that she has yet to get a respond from my current HR...GMD!
This could be constituted by the fact that the person she liaised with is on a week's leave and my supervisor who had gone overseas since Tuesday might not be around to do the actual approval of my transfer.
Nonetheless she advised me to enquire the HR department again on whether I could proceed with the resignaton on Monday.
If that would to be so, and taking into account that it is legistrative for me serve a period of 6 weeks, my last day would be on the 23rd of June, just after that juicy match between Holland and Argentina...ooh yeah (doing the Pollock gesture again)

One factor escalating my desire to leave this place fast would be the muted feeling within my department. Everyone basically doing their own stuff and preferably with as minimal interaction as possible.
I only spoke to JxMMy yesterday once to bid him farewell when I was knocking off.
It is surely blatant now that we can never engage a conversation about anything else beside work-based and even so I would want to get out of it as soon as possible.
Let's hope this chapter with my obnoxious colleague would come to a cordial end very soon...I am even contemplating of not wasting everyone's time by inviting him to my wedding dinner...that's how bad it is...
And there are those gimmicks he pulled which affect those working closest to him, (i.e. myself) which is very much prevalent these days and higher incidences during time like these when he is really free himself...

To liberate those tension that existed between us I would hit the gym on daily basis..firstly to sweat it out, secondly to lose weight and get in shape for the wedding, thirdly to truncate the time I have within his presence.
The work out makes me wanting some indulgences which is the snack as I felt the calories gained from the snack would be burned off eventually during my cardio regime....
Which led to a deflated bank account and a heaty body with niggling ailments and in times of heatiness one will wanna keep the air-conditioning going, which leads to greenhouse effects and global warming which leads to the weather getting erratic....see it all linked up and ultimately JxMMy D is the root of all evilllllLLLLLLLLlllllll.....
Japanese word of the day: 悪(Evil) Sometime I do wish JxMMy would be as evil as he is obnoxious so that I could really find an excuse to beat him up, not before he actually humbled me like Sevilla did to Boro.

3 Comments:

  • I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:22 AM  

  • Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:28 AM  

  • Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
    »

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home